shape
carat
color
clarity

Longtime lurker gets halo cushion ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring.What a nice pic of a perfect couple.All the best and congratulations..

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a lovely ring! Your diamond is fantastic, and what lovely couple you two make, congrats on your engagement!!

just one little question: why did you swear off flower pics????HMMm? LOL! Yours are fabulous!
9.gif
35.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Is that a Cushion Brilliant with the 4 or 8 pavillion mains (I love cushions!)? And although you swore you wouldn''t post a flower shot, I am glad you did, because it''s my favourite pic
30.gif
...other than the pic of the happy couple! lol.

tarabear18

Rough_Rock
Thank you to everyone for your kind words! It''s been two days now, and I still can''t stop staring at my hand! To answer a couple questions, we got the setting at Jared the Galleria of Jewelry - it came with a matching band as well. The diamond came from Blue Nile. It is a "Cushion Brilliant" and the diagram on the GIA report looks very "Star-like" It seriously is a SPARKLY diamond -- none of my friends can believe how much it sparkles and several people at the restaurant when he proposed said they couldn''t help but notice my "rock" -- which is quite a compliment, since it''s just a tad over one carat.

In case anyone was wondering, the ring is a size 5, but should probably be a 4.5 or 4.75 -- the problem is my large knuckle
7.gif
so the ring is slipping around a bit.

Any other questions!! I can''t wait to get to know you ladies on the Brides board!!

Tara

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I REALLY like your ring! It looks very high end and it''s perfect for your diamond. Congratulations on your engagement.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring... it is so beautiful, and your pic is sweet. Congratulations on your engagement
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You guys look so happy! Beautiful ring! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a cute couple and beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Wow...Ive heard some bad things about Jared the Galleria of Jewelry....but that setting is cute!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! What a beautiful ring...you are a gorgeous couple. Congrats to you both!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results