shape
carat
color
clarity

longtime lurker,finally posting pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, I am a longtime lurker on pricescope, and I just love looking at everyone''s beautiful rings! This place is a great way to get a quick pick me up when I am having a stressful day. I just wanted to introduce myself and post a picture of my wedding set. I hope the size comes out OK. It''s not as jaw-dropping as many of the beauties on here, but I love it. Here are specs for those interested: Princess center 0.52 carat G/VS2, 0.61 carats total of princess sidestones G/VS2, 0.5 carat total in wedding band G/VS2, all set in platinum, size 4.5 finger.

Thak you for looking, I look forward to continuing to post and getting to know everyone!

weddingset1.jpg

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Here is antoher pic. I do not know how to put 2 in the same post.

wedding set2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Jinx,
Welcome to Pricescope!!! I think your wedding set is beautiful!! You take great pictures by the way!!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey jinx!! welcome to ps!! your wedding set is fabulous!! thanks for sharing it!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love it!!
30.gif
Keep posting pictures and welcome to PS!!
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
your set is beautiful....definitely post more pics for us to see!

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! You are all so kind. I will be sure to post some more pics soon. I didn''t realize how bad my hands looked, I was really cold when I took them, that must be why my skin looks so red and wrinkly!
3.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Ooooohh, I love your wedding set!! Gorgeous!!!

DOC TOO

Rough_Rock
It really looks GREAT!!!! Thanks for posting
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!!
1.gif

Welcome.
35.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Jinx!

I love your set! Was it custom made for you? Don''t worry about the hands thing, when ppl zoom in it makes your hands look worse than they are!
21.gif

Best,

Lori-yellowfan

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Thank you again for all of the kind words! Lori, we did have a custom wedding ring made to fit with the engagement ring. It was such a struggle to find an existing ring that fit nicely against the engagement ring since the e-ring is a cathedral setting with a notch for the center stone. All existing rings were either too short and sat flat against my finger, or too tall and covered the notch completely so I didn''t have the side view of my center stone. Our jeweler suggested a shadow band that would have the cutout. I knew I wanted diamonds and I didn''t want the cutout on the wedding ring. I wanted a smooth band. So we had this one custom made. There is actually a tab that sticks out of the side of the wedding ring that fits perfectly into the cutout on the e-ring linking htem together and making them fit flush. I don''t think you can see it on the picture though.

I didn''t realize the search for the perfect wedding ring was going to be so tough!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey jinx.....do you have any more pics of your beautiful ring that you could share? we would loooove to see more!!
3.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jinx,

What a neat idea about the tab, ive never heard of that before. I love your set and I like a smooth band also!

Lori

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Here are a couple of more pictures that kind of show the tab on the wedding ring better, and how the set goes together. Thanks everyone for looking!
26.gif

wedding ring 3.jpg

jinx3875

Rough_Rock
Here''s another.

wedding ring 4.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
So unique and looks so sparkly! Love it!
emthup.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS!
Your rings are lovely- thanks for sharing them with us!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results