shape
carat
color
clarity

Longest long shot--looking for a specific date engraving

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is the craziest long shot, but I am looking for a vintage wedding band with the date 7/22 (july 22) engraved. Any year is fine.

I've struck out so wanted to ask PS folks to keep an eye out for me :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love something to search for, I’ll let you know if I find anything.

Any parameters? Color gold, width, size?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love something to search for, I’ll let you know if I find anything.

Any parameters? Color gold, width, size?

if it's sizable up to a 7-7.5 then I don't care. Open to whatever color gold. Would prefer 2.5mm or less, but could wear it as an RHR or middle finger ring if it were thicker.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is the craziest long shot, but I am looking for a vintage wedding band with the date 7/22 (july 22) engraved. Any year is fine.

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some kind of antique jewelry database we could search? We need a Sheldon on PS :lol-2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

fingers crossed for you
there are only 365 days in a year
there are tons of them out there

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy, you were not kidding. I swear I’ve found EVERY date around the 22nd. I did notice that The Copper Canary tends to post if there is an inscription and the date on their listings. They are a bit on the high side though as far as price goes. Maybe worth keeping an eye on them.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy, you were not kidding. I swear I’ve found EVERY date around the 22nd. I did notice that The Copper Canary tends to post if there is an inscription and the date on their listings. They are a bit on the high side though as far as price goes. Maybe worth keeping an eye on them.

Amazing, thanks!!! I may have found one (an antique/vintage jeweler told me they'd look around), but not getting my hopes up quite yet

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you mind sharing where you found the 7/21. That's my anniversary date :)

Shoot, I don't remember. I've looked for hours at this point on etsy, ebay, etc. But I'll see if I can find it again and let you know!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap I FOUND ONE (no, actually an amazing jeweler from etsy sourced one for me). Haven't officially paid (waiting to hear about resizing) so don't want to share the vendor or pics yet. But YAY

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy crap I FOUND ONE (no, actually an amazing jeweler from etsy sourced one for me). Haven't officially paid (waiting to hear about resizing) so don't want to share the vendor or pics yet. But YAY

:appl:
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did find one, but I will end up selling it (sadly) because it's too thin/flat against my other rings so it weirdly slides underneath others :(

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
I did find one, but I will end up selling it (sadly) because it's too thin/flat against my other rings so it weirdly slides underneath others :(

Bummer! I’ll continue to keep my eye out for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results