shape
carat
color
clarity

Long overdue update on my B.G. re-cut and reset.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the results of my recut. I was planning to have a three stone bezel setting made but then I came across this antique setting on ebay and I fell in love. I've very happy with the results! Stone stats are 1.60 ct. VS2, L (strong blue flourescence). My stone probably looks small on my short, fat fingers. There are so many tiny hands on Pricescope!

Photos were taken at an amusement park while I was waiting for my guys to get off a ride. ;-) Had to keep myself occupied somehow! I was sitting below a tree and sunlight was filtering thru the leaves beautifully. I couldn't resist! :) The last one is my wedding set. I didn't want it to feel left out. It's my original engagement center, reset into the baguette setting. I think the center is approx. .60 ct., VS2, G-H.. The three stone was my mother-in-law's. She passed away a few years ago and my father-in-law gave me her beautiful ring last Christmas. The spacer between the two rings is my original wedding ring. It's not the blingiest thing on Pricescope but I am very much enjoying my reset and the addition of the three stone that means so much to me.

re-cut resize.jpg

re-cut resize2.jpg

re-cut setting side view.jpg

wedding set resize.jpg

happybear

Shiny_Rock
purplesparklies,
You have such lovely pieces! :love: I love the antique setting! :appl:
Wear them in good health.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful. I love the antique setting for your recut :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the recut (would love to see before/after photos) and the gorgeous setting you have it in! You have beautiful bling!

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all! I love how the re-cut turned out! That was money well spent. :)

Here are a couple of pics of the stone pre-recut and in it's old setting. Pics aren't great. Sorry.

Between the re-cut and the new setting, the improvement is amazing!

rose-resize.jpg

feathered%20friend%20-%20resize.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, really pretty reset and the recut results are amazing! really big difference. beautiful ring, thanks for sharing :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new setting and BG definitely does a great job on the recuts! :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty :appl: !! Your RB looks quite at home in that antique setting, how lucky to find a setting that fits the stone so perfectly! So tempted to have a loose stone re cut, was it an easy process on your end?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What fantastic photos! I just adore that antique setting!! :love:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
I love the antique setting! It is too pretty!! Very nice on your finger~~

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Amazing what a recut can do! It's beautiful and I love your new setting, it's perfect!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Rings too tight IMO. Just my 2 cents...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the most beautiful rings!! I just adore that setting on your recut stone, and I love the three stone with your e-ring, it looks delicious!! :lickout: You have beautiful taste and your pics are fantastic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results