shape
carat
color
clarity

Long Overdue Post - Good Old Gold Custom Ring!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Faluzure- thanks for all the info. much appreciated :)

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! What a ring...good for you, and I'll bet she just loves it! Congratulations :appl:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you have your wedding band yet?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, what a gorgeous ring!!! :love:

Faluzure

Rough_Rock
chel180|1319040113|3043516 said:
Do you have your wedding band yet?

Hi. Yes actually, I did receive the band for my fiance a few weeks ago. It took about a 3-4 weeks to actually make. I ended up having to ship the engagement ring back to GOG (my fiance was very, very sad for 2 weeks). :(( On the flipside, GOG inspected it, polished it and even cleaned it. When she got it back, it looked brand new and crazy amazing.

The reason GOG needed it is because I wanted the wedding band to fit the ring "like a puzzle piece". I did try a couple local jewelers here in Nashville, TN but all of them either never contacted me or didn't seem reputable enough. Plus some of the reviews I read online commented on "diamond swaps" so I was very afraid to move forward with a local jewelery. I thought to myself, why am I even trying to shop locally? I contacted Marie at GOG and got all the details from her, provided her with my requirements and she quoted me a price for a custom-made band.

Anyway, the band looks fantastic and my fiance has begged me on several occasions to let her wear it. :lol: I think it's kind of odd to wear your wedding band early (before marriage), so I said no. It's locked up away in a safety deposit box. The band itself does fit the ring perfectly and has the same pave and width as the engagement ring. If I get a chance, I'll go pull it out of the bank and take pics of it.

Again, thanks everyone for the kind comments. 6 months and counting 'til the big day.

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring! Congratulations! :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, congrats on your engagement! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results