shape
carat
color
clarity

Long distance marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I don't see why you can't live halfway between? My FI and I were an hour away a few years ago. We moved to live halfway between. Now I have a 45min commute to work and he has a 30min commute, no biggie. I don't even think an hour is an LDR considering some of my co-workers drive over an hour and a half to work every day.

ETA: Just saw your last post. I definitely think you'll be able to make it work! An hour apart is nothing and soon you'll forget that you ever saw it as an obstacle.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
A 30 minute drive is NOTHING, especially in the NY area where most people with families live about 45-90 minutes away from their jobs. My fiance lives over 90 minutes away, and he still sees me every weekend. I''ll be moving into his area this June, and we''ll be renting a house together as it convenient for both of us (I work from home, and my family all live out where he lives). If the two of you are serious about wanting to be together, you''ll make it work.

An hour away is NOT long distance unless you are kids with no cars.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results