shape
carat
color
clarity

London Calling - Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lgravener

Rough_Rock
Help - having read this forum you all seem to know so much about diamonds and I am struggling!!!!

I am trying to sell an engagement ring. I have taken it to all the shops but the price they are offering me is very low. One shop offered me $2,936 and was selling it for $19,819. Does anyone know how much this is actually worth?

I would also really appreciate it if you could let me know if you know of anyone who would buy this in the UK. It has a HRD certificate. I actually do not want a lot of money for it I just want to get rid of it!!

Shape: Brilliant
Weight: 1.01 ct
Clarity: Loupe-Clean
Fluorescence: Medium
Colour Grade: Rare White + (F)
Proportions: Good
Girdle: thick 5% faceted
Culet pointed
table width: 58%
cr height: 15.5%
pAV. dEPTH 44%
Finish Grade Good

Thanks for any help you can give me....

Lisa

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You will see if you do a search on the front page that F IF sells from $7.5k upwards.

Maybe you could expet a wworst case of -25% below that, and a private sale in UK could be as high as 60% of retail = 10k.

Why not list the stone on the auction board here with a reserve price of $6k.
Say it is in UK, and if need be ship it to an appraiser like Dave Atlas who for a small amount of money can offer some value added services to any potential buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results