shape
carat
color
clarity

London Blue Topaz Pieces

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked up some London Blue Topaz earrings and a bracelet that are set in silver to wear with my Blue Zircon ring and pendant. They were just going to be placeholders until I can get my blue zircon studs set into dangle earrings and find a matching blue zircon bracelet. I have to say though that damn, they match almost perfectly and I really like them. Now I'm thinking do I really need to spend the money on blue zircon pieces? Maybe I'll just wear these and no one except you guys will know the difference. :lol:

IMG_0543 (002).jpg

IMG_0553 (002).jpg

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That's a great match! Enjoy your new beauties! I know what you mean, I have some CZ dangles that perfectly match my Tsavorite ring and I'm like, well.... if it ain't broke, maybe move onto another item on the bling wishlist! :bigsmile:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! That's a great match! Enjoy your new beauties! I know what you mean, I have some CZ dangles that perfectly match my Tsavorite ring and I'm like, well.... if it ain't broke, maybe move onto another item on the bling wishlist! :bigsmile:

Exactly!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I picked up some London Blue Topaz earrings and a bracelet that are set in silver to wear with my Blue Zircon ring and pendant. They were just going to be placeholders until I can get my blue zircon studs set into dangle earrings and find a matching blue zircon bracelet. I have to say though that damn, they match almost perfectly and I really like them. Now I'm thinking do I really need to spend the money on blue zircon pieces? Maybe I'll just wear these and no one except you guys will know the difference. :lol:

IMG_0543 (002).jpg

IMG_0553 (002).jpg

Gorgouse !
Im a fan of all blue topaz having the grand total of one piece

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are a perfect match! I would definitely wear them! Beautiful! I have a pair of London
Blue topaz studs. I have to find out where I put them!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgouse !
Im a fan of all blue topaz having the grand total of one piece

Thanks Daisys and Diamonds! I used to have a full set of emerald cut ones which I sold long ago. I really liked that set.
They are a perfect match! I would definitely wear them! Beautiful! I have a pair of London
Blue topaz studs. I have to find out where I put them!

Thank you MamaBee! You should definitely find them.

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock

IMG_0543 (002).jpg

IMG_0553 (002).jpg

Catmom.. I have gone back to your posts over and over again in the past and have loved so many of your pieces. When I saw this bracelet, my first thought was 'wait did I go back to an old post? Was this how Catmom's sapphire bracelet looked like before it's current form?'

The topaz bracelet is AMAZING! The color of the stones is great, the setting is very nice. I would say maybe stack this with one of your diamond bracelets if you want to bling it up a bit. Love this new purchase of yours - honestly I don't know if you need a different bracelet. The earrings have a nice design and the halo looks so real.

Wear them in good health!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom all your pieces are bluetiful and topazlicious. I love everything you have shared with us. From your menagerie to your London Blue Topaz. Swoon! Wear in good health and blingy joy. XO.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Catmom all your pieces are bluetiful and topazlicious. I love everything you have shared with us. From your menagerie to your London Blue Topaz. Swoon! Wear in good health and blingy joy. XO.

Oh dear Missy i do so love your exuberance for life

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_0543 (002).jpg

IMG_0553 (002).jpg

Oh i have to say again they really are beautiful pieces

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom.. I have gone back to your posts over and over again in the past and have loved so many of your pieces. When I saw this bracelet, my first thought was 'wait did I go back to an old post? Was this how Catmom's sapphire bracelet looked like before it's current form?'

The topaz bracelet is AMAZING! The color of the stones is great, the setting is very nice. I would say maybe stack this with one of your diamond bracelets if you want to bling it up a bit. Love this new purchase of yours - honestly I don't know if you need a different bracelet. The earrings have a nice design and the halo looks so real.

Wear them in good health!

Aww, thank you so much worldtraveler101, you are so kind to say that!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww thanks so much missy! You know how I feel about your pieces. xoxoxox

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
@Catmom What're the other gemstones in your to-buy list? Would be very interesting if you started a thread on that since as far as I can tell, I can't think of a stone for which you already don't have a demi-parure.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom What're the other gemstones in your to-buy list? Would be very interesting if you started a thread on that since as far as I can tell, I can't think of a stone for which you already don't have a demi-parure.

Well, there are a few, lol. I need a ruby pendant to finish out my ruby collection. A tsavorite or emerald bracelet to finish off that set. I would like to have a lighter opal ring that matches the vintage opal set I have plus a black opal bracelet to match my black opal set. It's just one thing here and there if I can quit being distracted by all the vintage brooches out there that need rescuing. :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, there are a few, lol. I need a ruby pendant to finish out my ruby collection. A tsavorite or emerald bracelet to finish off that set. I would like to have a lighter opal ring that matches the vintage opal set I have plus a black opal bracelet to match my black opal set. It's just one thing here and there if I can quit being distracted by all the vintage brooches out there that need rescuing. :lol:

Brooches definatly need resurrecting

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I love the blues so much! They’re gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results