shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR - three sided pave eternity question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who bought the pave eternity - three sided - is it comfortable to wear?

What are they going for, price wise, in the auctions, do you know?

thanks

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 10:15:42 AM
Author:sonomacounty
For those of you who bought the pave eternity - three sided - is it comfortable to wear?

What are they going for, price wise, in the auctions, do you know?

thanks
Hey sonoma, I have the 3 sided pave with miligraining, and I find it exceptionally comfortable. To be honest, I wanted the .61 ct.domed pave eternity that he shows in all of his auctions, and I still may buy it, but I think I''ll keep this one for a while.

The only problem with the one I have is that it shouldn''t really be worn next to any other rings because of the diamonds rubbing on the metal.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much Lauren. I love milgraining - elegant, vintage. Must be awesome with the pave. Can you give me a link to it?

I want the .61 pave. I'm only finding it in the auctions recently and I never win those. Sigh.

Thanks so much for responding.

Say, where in e-bay, can I find out the winning price on an auction?

Thanks again, for your help.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 12:33:59 PM
Author: sonomacounty
Thanks so much Lauren. I love milgraining - elegant, vintage. Must be awesome with the pave. Can you give me a link to it?

I want the .61 pave. I''m only finding it in the auctions recently and I never win those. Sigh.

You have to Watch auctions in your Ebay to know how much they were won for. There''s a button at the top right thet says WATCH in My Auctions or something like that. It keeps the old and current auctions in your ebay

He actually doesn''t have a link to my ring, but you coould email him with a pic of my band. It''s in the LOGR thread.
1.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, Lauren!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had my eye on these for a couple of weeks, too. I keep waffling between the .61 carat and the thicker 1.55 carat in rose gold. I don''t know if I want a stand-alone or stackable. I had the same question about comfort, though, especially the thinner one and have tried 3 of the same style on at different jewelers...they seem more comfy than a shared prong eternity.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/5/2008 12:33:59 PM

I want the .61 pave. I''m only finding it in the auctions recently and I never win those. Sigh.

You can go to ''Advanced Search'' at the top by the search bar and then type in what you are looking for. Make sure to click on the box that says ''Completed Listings'' and that will bring up all the auctions that ended that match your search.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dana.

Say, when using Auction Sniper, do you leave your last bid set at the default which is seven seconds?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 7:59:21 PM
Thanks Dana.

Say, when using Auction Sniper, do you leave your last bid set at the default which is seven seconds?
I don''t use Auction Sniper . . . I do it the old fashioned way.
4.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I don't use Auction Sniper . . . I do it the old fashioned way.
4.gif

I bid once before on it, the old fashioned way, and that didn't work. This pave band speaks to me. Undecided if I should upgrade the diamonds. Thanks again, Lauren.

Say, I wonder if one is ordering better pave, would they be more apt to be more careful about how they are setting the pave, knowing their customer may expect more?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 8:52:48 PM

I bid once before on it, the old fashioned way, and that didn''t work. This pave band speaks to me. Undecided if I should upgrade the diamonds. Thanks again, Lauren.
Say, I wonder if one is ordering better pave, would they be more apt to be more careful about how they are setting the pave, knowing their customer may expect more?

That''s why I do it the old-fashioned way in the last 8 seconds of the auction.
2.gif

I would think if they''re customizing something, they would be more likely to double check bead settings, etc.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 8:59:32 PM
That''s why I do it the old-fashioned way in the last 8 seconds of the auction.

Ah, but you first - have to remember and second - stay up for it sometimes.
28.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Since he customizes, I''ll bet he''d be willing to do a 2 sided pave for those who want to wear the ring next to an ering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results