shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Setting and 2 Carat Heated Green Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this ring from Casey on another forum. The 2 Carat green sapphire is amazing and the LOGR setting has very white, sparkly diamonds that didn''t photograph as good as they look. All in all I love it! The stone is VS and the price was $250 so I love it even more. lol I love sapphires not only for their beauty but because they are so durable. I would love a pink sapphire one day, and a large CC sapphire. All good things in time....

Lisa

sap01.JPG

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another view. I really like this LOGR setting for the price. I think it is about $250 now. It is not heavy, but not flimsy either. Not for everday wear but I think it is well worth the price. I don''t think Casey did the upgrade for the diamonds.

Lisa

sap06.JPG

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh love that Lisa!! Stunning!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s gorgeous Lisa, and I''m such a sucker for green blue gems. Enjoy it, and thanks for posting the pics.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful! I love the color of the sapphire!!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
How lovely is that ! Lisa, where did you find that stone?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am liking those LOGR settings!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW it''s gorgeous! That colour is to die for!!!
30.gif
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa you''ve been sooooooo lucky with that setting. I got the same one from LOGR (didn''t upgrade the diamonds) and it was AWFUL. The diamonds were truly yucky. I''ve got to say that it looks lovely with nice sparkly diamonds and the sapphire is very pretty in that setting. Congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a steal! And a gorgeous ring, to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results