shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR ring and stone size....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I am so so sad... I took my new LOGR ring and the garnet to the jeweler this afternoon and it doesn''t fit!! The ring specifically states it will fit a 7x9mm stone and the stone is a 7x9mm. I had them take out the caliper (??) and measure the ring. The ring is for a stone that measures 8x10!! The stone from Rick is definitely a 7x9mm.

I was so upset. But the jeweler was very kind. I did purchase a larger stone to fit the setting and did try it out. Can''t tell you what the stone is... its a suprise!
emwink.gif
It will be ready in a couple of weeks!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was sad for you too
emsad.gif
until I hear there is a surprise in the future!
face1.gif
. Can''t wait to see it.

Lisa

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/21/2008 10:20:13 PM
Author:mochi
I am so so sad... I took my new LOGR ring and the garnet to the jeweler this afternoon and it doesn''t fit!! The ring specifically states it will fit a 7x9mm stone and the stone is a 7x9mm. I had them take out the caliper (??) and measure the ring. The ring is for a stone that measures 8x10!! The stone from Rick is definitely a 7x9mm.

I was so upset. But the jeweler was very kind. I did purchase a larger stone to fit the setting and did try it out. Can''t tell you what the stone is... its a suprise!
emwink.gif
It will be ready in a couple of weeks!
That''s cruel to make us wait!!
emcry.gif

Sorry about the ring. Geesh, I wonder if that was a typo in his ebay listing.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''d say send the setting back, but getting a new stone sounds like more fun. Looking forward to pictures when it''s ready!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I know, I am soooo evil! When I was at the jeweler''s, he brought out trays and trays of colored gem stones.... I WAS IN HEAVEN!! We tried all different stones on the setting and this particular one just POPPED! I knew it was the one for the setting... it''s a beautiful stone..

Sorry it''s so brief
pants3.gif
but thats all the information that you''re getting out of me for now!
9.gif

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait for pics!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry that your current stone won''t fit...(chalk that up to the LOGR quality control
20.gif
) but you must have an a pretty amazing stone to surprise us with! Can''t wait to see it!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results