shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR legacy with green diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I got the LOGR legacy in white gold with SI diamonds. I''m happy with the diamonds. They are very sparkley. I did loupe it and not all of them are that clean, but that''s when you look really close. Anyways, I popped in my green diamond just to see how it would look, and wouldn''t you know, I finally got a picture of that stone with some sparkle in it!!! The stone is so huge, it actually fits in there and doesn''t look that weird.

green_in_legacy.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is without any stone, and as you can see the diamonds have some nice sparkle to them. I''m glad I didn''t upgrade them, and the diamonds are definitely bigger than the other LOGR''s I''ve ordered.

legacy_without_stone.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another pic with the diamond in there. This picture was taken in dim overcast rainy sunlight.

legacy_with_green.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for yucks, here''s my $250 .91 carat yellow champagne diamond I recently got. The inclusion magically disappears in the setting. There''s a feather across the table. I think it looks really yellow in here (more so than on the pic). For those of you that have never seen a yellow champagne diamond in white gold.

yellowchampagnelegacy.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a picture that I don''t think anyone every showed with this ring - but here it is face down so you can see the basket details better and underneat the set diamonds in the bezel. There''s a separate hole for each diamond.

facedown2.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL, I LOVE the green diamond in that setting!!!!! I think you should go that direction, unless you have more options to show us.
11.gif
2.gif

I''m so glad you''re happy with it . . . I''m thinking of ordering one more Legacy for my purple cushion spinel . . .

Would it be weird to have the exact same ring in red, purple, and green?
11.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL great news! I'm really pleased you're happy and the diamonds are a suprisingly good size aren't they?

I like your green diamond against the white and you can see how it sparkles. How do you feel about it with white gold?

LTP - Not weird at all! Go for it!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the basket view. I envy your diamonds!!
2.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/7/2008 4:24:57 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
TL, I LOVE the green diamond in that setting!!!!! I think you should go that direction, unless you have more options to show us.
11.gif
2.gif

I''m so glad you''re happy with it . . . I''m thinking of ordering one more Legacy for my purple cushion spinel . . .

Would it be weird to have the exact same ring in red, purple, and green?
11.gif
Nup.
9.gif

I love the green diamond in your legacy setting t_l!! It looks VERY at home!!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m getting my rose gold three stone setting from LOGR, I''ll see how it looks in both. If it looks better in the Legacy, maybe I''ll just use that for the diamond, and use the rose gold one for the yellow champagne. The yellow champagne is gorgeous as well. I can''t believe I only paid $250 for the stone!!
6.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another pic in different lighting, and it looks more greygreen here. Do you still prefer it in white gold? It seems to have a cool (rather than hot) look about it.

Wonder if I should do green gold prongs??

legacygreygreen2.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH Lovely! I would stick with the prongs that you have.... The green looks really nice with that setting!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Oh I think green gold prongs would be SO COOL!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also have a cushion Namibian demantoid that fits right in there perfectly (it could even be bezel set in there). Maybe I should get another one of these settings just for this stone.

legacy_demantoid.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more with the diamond - tried to fix the color on the camera, but the camera keeps casting a shadow on the stone. Do you guys really think the white gold emphasizes it? Be honest.

onemoregreen.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting for this!!! I love it!!!!! Very pretty setting. The diamond seems to glow. It will look even better when set perfectly. I had envisioned the pink diamonds on the sides, of rose gold, ect. But this setting is simply elegance.

I might change my mind when I see the rose gold though. You are a lucky, lucky girl! Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Lisa

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for handshots once it''s mounted! It looks great.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 7:28:06 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I also have a cushion Namibian demantoid that fits right in there perfectly (it could even be bezel set in there). Maybe I should get another one of these settings just for this stone.
Hehe, TL - it''s a slippery slope, but I definitely think you should get another for your demantoid! Take it with you when you get the green diamond mounted to see if it''s a possibility in the stock size!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great in that setting!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks really pretty
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results