shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR diamond shanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
just curious, are most of his stuff single cuts? I never really thought about this, until the last two I was interested had stated "round full cuts", I have a couple of rings, not semi mounts but just wondering for those who have bought many of his semi mounts. any difference?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2009 9:09:42 AM
Author:D&T
just curious, are most of his stuff single cuts? I never really thought about this, until the last two I was interested had stated ''round full cuts'', I have a couple of rings, not semi mounts but just wondering for those who have bought many of his semi mounts. any difference?
D&T,
If you''re not sure, what I do is ask him first. He comes clean about which rings have single cut vs full cut mellee. On the much larger mellee, I think they''re full cut, even if they''re his SI quality. Some people like the single cuts better, I personally prefer the full cut ones on his rings.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks TL-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results