shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Bezel set diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Ok... I love this ring. Very well made and so dainty. I did upgrade the diamonds on this one and is made with rose gold. Made for a 7.5mm gemstone.

SSCN2689.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
The bezeled diamond looks really good.

SSCN2690.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Side view...

SSCN2691.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

SSCN2692.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

SSCN2693.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love the profile of this particular ring.

SSCN2694.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
The peach tourmaline will be going into this setting. This particular gemstone was my very first purchase. I got it from Gary at Finewaters.

SSCN2695.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

SSCN2696.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
The tourmaline does not have dark areas IRL, but some of the pictures shows this, so I think it''s mostly shadows from the camera.

SSCN2698.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
It really does glow, I love it.

SSCN2699.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
It reminds me of a champagne diamond.

SSCN2700.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now.
35.gif

xmimitourm.JPG

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Love the bezeled diamonds and the tourmaline looks perfect in there.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Kismet! I have been looking for a setting for this tourmaline for awhile, more sentimental I guess because it''s my very first stone.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Mochi, it''s beautiful! The rose gold is gorgeous, the bezeling looks perfect - I can''t wait to see it when the tourmaline is set.

BTW, I was at an asian market over the weekend and bought some mochi - or at least I think I bought some mochi...

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a very unique setting and look graceful - that''s the first word came to my mind when I saw it. Wear it with good health!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Cellentani: Thank you!! I think I''ll take it to my jeweller next week or so. Did you like the mochi? Some people don''t care for the texture but they like the ice cream ones.

Yingh: Thank you so much!
35.gif
I was pleasently surprised how pretty this one is in person.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi,
Very pretty, and your tourmaline looks great in the rose gold. What do you think of the upgraded diamonds next to the SI ones?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Cellentani: Thank you!! I think I''ll take it to my jeweller next week or so. Did you like the mochi? Some people don''t care for the texture but they like the ice cream ones.

Wha?? You can wait until next week to get that set?? Man, I''d be out the door already!! I seriously can''t wait to see it. I bought the mochi on Saturday...and I think I''m still chewing it - maybe I should try the ice cream mochi, but I haven''t seen those yet. My kids thought it was cool, in a Playdoh kind of way.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
That is such a pretty setting.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo!!!! Very pretty! And peachy!!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I like that a lot Mochi! And love it with the peach tourmaline in it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh, that''s going to be a gorgeous finished ring! I have that setting, and it looks so much better in rose gold (with upgraded diamonds)!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting, and I think it will be scrumptious with that tourmaline - so lovely
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique setting; I can''t believe it''s a LOGR.

BTW, I love mochi. I''m addicted to it. I can eat it all day everyday.
9.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 11:37:43 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Mochi,
Very pretty, and your tourmaline looks great in the rose gold. What do you think of the upgraded diamonds next to the SI ones?
TL,

I really think it was worth the money. It does sparkle alot in the sun and it''s round. I have not noticed any dark areas. I love the rose gold color. It''s so hard to find rose gold so I''m glad LOGR does it.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 1:14:15 PM
Author: cellentani

Wha?? You can wait until next week to get that set?? Man, I''d be out the door already!! I seriously can''t wait to see it. I bought the mochi on Saturday...and I think I''m still chewing it - maybe I should try the ice cream mochi, but I haven''t seen those yet. My kids thought it was cool, in a Playdoh kind of way.
Cellentani

I''m going to have to wait a few days to take it in...
15.gif
. I have another project that I''m sending into to WF so I have to watch my $$.

That''s funny about your mochi experience. A good fresh mochi is very good, but it''s older or not too good in quality, it''s a bit tough. I think you will like the mochi ice cream. It''s delish!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Steele, Freke, BEG, and Amber! I just wish the camera would capture how pretty this particular tourmaline is IRL. Gary at Finewater did a wonderful job cutting it.

Lauren: I didn''t know you got this setting. Did you get the stone mounted? I don''t recall you posting a picture?

Chrono: I haven''t had mochi in years. My golden retreiver is named Mochi. I use to eat it all the time when I was in Japan!
31.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I have this particular setting as well, in rose gold without the diamond upgrade. I put a Gemrite Rhodolite garnet into it. It looks fine and all, but I get this incredible sense of deja vu every time I see it. All I can figure is that as a kid I must have had a cheap copper ring with a red stone.
6.gif
It is a really weird sensation.

Anyhow, my jeweler said that while the bezels look study, in fact the diamonds are being held in from below by a tiny piece of metal. I asked if I should return it, and he said no, and he did go ahead and set my garnet. I'll be interested in your jeweler's take of the setting.

Glad you are happy with it, and I think your stone will look lovely in the setting. Looking forward to the "after" pictures.
35.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Very interesting. Do you by any chance have a picture of the setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results