shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Bezel Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh it''s perfect alli - i love it!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Totally fabulous--so glad it worked out! Love the look. YAY!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That ring is so so pretty!!!!! I luv it!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! I really like those!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love it, Alli! It looks gorgeous on you and so pretty and different with your e-ring. Excellent choice! (P.S. My own bezel eternity will be here in a couple weeks, so these photos are making me very antsy and just a wee bit jealous that you have yours already!)

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
That looks awesome and you have pretty nails too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 3:20:17 PM
Author: alli_esq
ohhh thanks, everyone!! I''m glad everyone approves
9.gif
I was worried about the proportions with my ering, as well as the color diamonds (LOGR lists them as Hs, and my e-stone is an H, but thanks to the smarties in RockyTalky, I learned that the reason my H e-stone looks warmer is because it''s got the same facet pattern as a radiant, and they trap color! who knew?!...well...the smarties in RockyTalky did, that''s who!
2.gif
)

btw, LaurenthePartier, the reason I became a little obsessed with LOGR is because of your INCREDIBLE colored stone rings, and I leeerrrrve your engagement ring and your ACA (love them both with the milgrain LOGR milgrain band too!)...you have amazing taste and a BEYOND enviable collection!

gecko: thank you soooo much for all your help trying to help me find a pretty bezel band! I am still in love with your set
30.gif

D&T: boy do I love the way your mind works
11.gif
though I have the sneeeaky suspicion my fiance wouldn''t! hehehee...

Italia: I''m always so happy when you stop by into a thread of mine--you have such awesome taste, and I can never get enough of your big, beautiful wedding set!!
Alli, I''m glad I could have a part in enabling.
11.gif
2.gif

Do you have more pics of the ring outside? I love the look of both together, and have been dying to see some fire shots!
36.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your comments!!!
35.gif

I will do my best to get some fire shots soon, but there''s a lot of rain in the forecast, so probably not this weekend...

Thanks again, everyone!!

iota

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Alli:

I love your e-ring. Where did you get that setting?

The bezels are, of course, beautiful too.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Pretty..I can see how (when paired with the e-ring) that it''s a tad bigger. Maybe the jewler can remove one bezel? I contemplated buying that ring last week, but went with one from Erica & Grace''s inventory instead
30.gif
. The bezel does look great paired with cathedral type rings, made of plain gold. Enjoy !!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2009 8:38:09 AM
Author: beau13
Pretty..I can see how (when paired with the e-ring) that it''s a tad bigger. Maybe the jewler can remove one bezel? I contemplated buying that ring last week, but went with one from Erica & Grace''s inventory instead
30.gif
. The bezel does look great paired with cathedral type rings, made of plain gold. Enjoy !!
Beau- is EricaGrace on ebay? Can you post their ebay name? Thanks!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2009 8:50:42 AM
Author: february2003bride

Date: 6/21/2009 8:38:09 AM
Author: beau13
30.gif
Beau- is EricaGrace on ebay? Can you post their ebay name? Thanks!
Erica is a PS member..I don''t think she sells her jewelry on E-bay. She has soooooo many gorgeous pieces (I will give a review of the ring when I get it , hopefully tomorrow). Here''s here website: http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/ .

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, what a find, alli! I love it!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
oooo, i love how well the rings go together! Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results