shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR bands

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
recently I have purchased a new diamond pendant and also diamond studs, but I’m still itching to buy a marquis and dot band. I was looking to find something under 400 USD, as I have really spent a lot of money on jewelry in the last 2 weeks, and it would be for me only a fun band for stacking, not a wedding band.

I have only found LOGR with good prices, but on the other hand I have read here for on the forum, that their pave bands are not holding up well. I plan to order the VS stone quality, but I still have doubt. Of course I’m not expecting more than it is worth, but do you think I should order this band, or can you suggest me some better alternative‘s:
https://www.thelordofgemrings.com/p...y-ring-14k-white-gold-vs-2?variant=6565425027

And of course to the ladies, who have this band, how do you like it, and how is it holding up?

Thank you for your help!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! I found one on Ivy and Rose for $395!

Cannot comment on the quality of LOGR or Ivy and Rose but Ivy and Rose has been suggested on here a bunch...

MollyBlue

Rough_Rock
I have two LOGR rings that I've always been very happy with. For the price, I was impressed with the quality. I think this depends on expectations though - I knew I was paying half the price that I would be over here (I'm from the UK) so I wasn't expecting perfection. But actually, they turned out great! I haven't worn them day in a day out, but they've held up so far, I've had them for a couple of years. Here are a couple of pics.

My very dirty morganite ring. The stone is the thing I'm least happy with (to be expected, and bought before I found this site a learnt about windows and inclusions etc!)

IMG_6974.JPG IMG_6975.JPG

And my favourite - my pretty sapphire bow ring. It's so very thin and dainty. Again stones are not the best but they are a lovely blue in the right light. Photos aren't coming out well on my phone but it's the best I can do at the moment!
IMG_6982.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6978.JPG
    IMG_6978.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6979.JPG
    IMG_6979.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 14

MollyBlue

Rough_Rock
Oh wow, I've just clicked on your link and forgotten that I've got the same exact band! I'd forgotten about it because Ive worn it everyday for about a year and it's as good as when it arrived.
IMG_6985.JPG IMG_6983.JPG
Hope this helps!

Edit: just to add - not sure whether it bothers you, but there aren't any marquise diamonds in this ring. The marquise shape is just the setting, it actually has two little diamonds in each shape. Hoping you might be able to see on this final photo. Don't know if it matters to you, but thought I'd point it out just in case. Don't want you to be disappointed!
IMG_6986.JPG

Last edited:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lalala - thank you, but they are over my Budget!

Mollyblue - I'm also from Europe and I never buy here jewelry, so I also know it is a deal either way. Thank you for your pictures, they are really helpful, especially the one with the band, I also would like to have! Your sapphire ring is really cute, I like bow rings!
I recognized, that the ring has only small round diamonds, but most of the vendors offer this ring like that. The ones with real marquise diamonds are much more expensive. Still thank you for pointing it out!

Bsmom

Rough_Rock
I love those.
lalala - thank you, but they are over my Budget!

Mollyblue - I'm also from Europe and I never buy here jewelry, so I also know it is a deal either way. Thank you for your pictures, they are really helpful, especially the one with the band, I also would like to have! Your sapphire ring is really cute, I like bow rings!
I recognized, that the ring has only small round diamonds, but most of the vendors offer this ring like that. The ones with real marquise diamonds are much more expensive. Still thank you for pointing it out!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_6303.JPG I recently purchased a marquise and round eternity from them. I am very happy with the quality and time will tell how it holds up!

Wow that’s really pretty!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One more question: can the owners tell me about sizing? I can’t decide if I should order 5 or 5.25. Usually I wear 5, but I would like to stack!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One more question: can the owners tell me about sizing? I can’t decide if I should order 5 or 5.25. Usually I wear 5, but I would like to stack!
I usually wear a 5.75 but my stackers are always 6. This ring is true to size

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Luce - thank you for the picture.

I've just placed my order for a band with VS-H upgraded diamonds in size 5.25. I hope it really arrives in 10 days, i.e. before Christmas!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_6303.JPG I recently purchased a marquise and round eternity from them. I am very happy with the quality and time will tell how it holds up!

SUPER cool looking especially for stacking! :bigsmile:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My band arrived today! It should have been here already on Monday, but customs held it, because LOGR declared the value with 40 USD and sample. Of course they knew something is wrong and held the shipment until I sent them the order confirmation and the invoice. Crazy! I hate customs in our country! I had to pay 85 € altogether tax, customs fee and handling fee!! So my cheap ring got more expensive!!

To the ring: I really like it. At first glance it seemed too thin, but now I have stacked it with my solitaire and it’s ok:

35010D5F-DDCB-49E7-8F8E-C56B577FB75A.jpeg 72E5C7D3-5E7D-4BB4-93CA-49653226071E.jpeg 71117657-1055-4A2A-ABB8-C1FBFBC06021.jpeg

I have to try other stacks too!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And thank you to all of you, who showed me their LOGR bands bevor. I hope you still enjoy your LOGR jewelry too!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, dkata! I think they work really well together.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mrs-b - thank you! I know, the color difference is big, but they have the same width, and I like them together.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the dainty band with your solitaire!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a ruby one in 18k white gold and think it is nice quality.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results