shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Auctions

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Have anyone noticed LOGR has been cancelling their auctions lately? :evil:
There were a few settings I wanted to bid on but a day before the closing, it just disappeared! :blackeye:

The BIN prices have all increased and even the starting price of the auctions are much higher now, resulting in 0 bids for most of the items of late. :nono:

Oh, the curse of rising gold and diamond prices....

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I haven't noticed but that is probably because I have been rather disappointed with the last two rings that i bought from them last year. They were just not made very well and the diamonds were very grey. I kept the two rings as I was way outside the return window but I haven't been happy about it.

I remember when you could get a good LOGR for under $200....maybe 2-3 years ago. Now the prices are just insane.

happybear

Shiny_Rock
I won a pink tourmaline halo ring from them just 3 months ago for $260 and I see the same ring being listed on their store now for $500!! I returned the ring within the 30-days though as I felt the diamonds were oh so tiny, and the tourmaline was just meh. Nevertheless, they are the most affordable place to go to for some of my inexpensive stones. No longer, I'm afraid :(sad

Looks like it will be a long long time before I can set my stones. :(

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happybear,
I read that Lanbo (and its various outfits) are a better deal for settings. There's almost no need to upgrade the diamonds as they are supposedly quite clean and bright, the metal work is better than LOGR's and pricing is way better.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1313420700|2991214 said:
Happybear,
I read that Lanbo (and its various outfits) are a better deal for settings. There's almost no need to upgrade the diamonds as they are supposedly quite clean and bright, the metal work is better than LOGR's and pricing is way better.

Haven't heard about Lanbo...is there a website?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
They are another ebay seller

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results