shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR 1.28mm rose gold and pave diamond band?

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
I was just wondering about their wg version myself!

Most of my rings don't accommodate a band comfortably on my finger, so I usually like them pretty thin, like these oli&me beaded rings: IMAG0733.jpg

It is a very reasonable price for a diamond band though, which makes me instinctively apprehensive...lol

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree with you about being apprehensive about the price, which was why I wanted to see if anyone had one. I LOVE those beaded bands with your gorgeous new oval ring! It is perfect! Where did you get them?

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I bought them about a year ago, when the company was still on etsy, but you can buy them here now:

http://www.oliandme.com/

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks MrsJacob! I'm tempted to purchase that LOGR band. It has a 30 day return policy, which is more than generous and the company has a good reputation here.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
mrsjacob|1311024142|2971685 said:
Thanks! I bought them about a year ago, when the company was still on etsy, but you can buy them here now:

http://www.oliandme.com/

Ooh I have the same one in yellow gold! I love those bands but I'm so happy I got one while she was still on etsy -have you seen how much more expensive they are now!!

@yennyfire: Sorry for the threadjack! Hopefully someone will have some handshots of that ring, looks amazing for that price.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Really?? How much higher are the prices? I'm almost afraid of the answer, because I'd love a rose gold one...

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1311027166|2971716 said:
Really?? How much higher are the prices? I'm almost afraid of the answer, because I'd love a rose gold one...

No sorry I meant they are higher than they used to be when she had just started out on etsy. A year ago I got a yellow gold one for about $60 I think and now they are $235 :rolleyes:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the clarification JuneRose....aargghh...I'm not sure I can stomach paying that much more, even though I wouldn't have known that if I'd just stumbled upon them.

Tyty, thanks for the alternatives!

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
Wow. I didn't even notice how much the price went up. I didn't even pay that much for 2, in 18k.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ugh. That's all I can say. :knockout:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks mrsjacob, that ring is cute! Thanks! Still waiting for a handshot of the LOGR ring. :)

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
yennyfire|1311096990|2972342 said:
Thanks mrsjacob, that ring is cute! Thanks! Still waiting for a handshot of the LOGR ring. :)

I'm surprised no one from the CS forum has posted yet, but I can't remember anyone who owns this band... There is a seller on Etsy named EidelPrecious who resells LOGR items in her shop... I have seen the exact same band in her shop, here's the listing: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60117874/skinny-and-stackable-eternity-diamond

The third photo down shows a handshot, but I'll repost the photo here as well. ;))

ETA: This isn't my hand. Also, have you seen this thread with thin wedding bands from IDjewelry?
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fun-wedding-bands-from-idj.162586/

They make a half eternity band too but I'm not sure if they could make it in rose gold:
http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_27&products_id=2316

logr 1.2mm.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Xiriah! I really appreciate it!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought one from LOGR and can't wait to get it.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohh, how exciting Autumngems! Please post photos once you receive it, as well as your impression of quality, etc. I can't wait to see it!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I found beaded bands from another seller on Etsy. I ordered two in rose gold and can't wait to get them!

Here's a photo of the yellow gold bands that she has in her shop.

gold%20bead%20rings.jpg

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
autumngems|1311202839|2973381 said:
I just bought one from LOGR and can't wait to get it.
Yes, please post pics!

Also, can't wait to see those rose beaded rings, yennyfire!

kds78

Rough_Rock
I have the same beaded rose gold band from etsy's oli&me....purchased before her prices went sky high! I tried to buy another one, but wasn't able to get it for the original price. Here's a picture of mine stacked with my diamond bands, and with my engagement ring (excuse my finger hairs :D ). I hope I attached these correctly.

DSC08554.JPG

DSC08555.JPG

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
That looks cute together! They make such good spacers and tiny ring guards. I've used mine all sorts of ways. They add just the right about of texture.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should have mine in 5 days. Ohhhhh I want one of those beaded ones too.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the photos kds! I love the look of the beaded band with your eternity bands.

Autumngems, check out SecretCharm on Etsy. I found her prices to be reasonable, especially compared to Oli&Me. I should have my pair in a week or so, and I can let you know what I think. Her rating on Etsy is good and she's been around for a while...

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
We need a beaded rings thread...lol

smc7277

Rough_Rock
I am pretty new here but just wanted to say I love all those rose gold bands. I am in the process of deciding on an E ring setting (WG or plat) and I inherited a yellow gold band with chanel set round diamonds that belonged to my now deceased grandmother. I was originally thinking of getting it dipped but now I am thinking of getting a rose gold band and wearing all three colors. This site is going to be dangerous :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welcome SMC! This site can definitely be dangerous! Can't wait to see what you decide!
Also, I want to thank tyty for finding secretcharm, which is where I ordered the bands. Thank you!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jennyfire,
I saw the one's on Etsy and in the process of talking hubby into a set for Bday.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here are the beaded bands that I purchased. Crazily enough, she increased the price per band $55 in the past couple of weeks, so I guess I'm lucky I ordered them when I did. I'm not sure I love them with my eternity band, which is what I bought them for, but they are really pretty.

beaded%20rings.jpg

ETA: Sorry that's such a large picture...not sure what happened???

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
yenny - did you end up getting the LOGR ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results