shape
carat
color
clarity

Local Vendor List

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking it may be good to have a place where everyone can post local vendors that we have used and highly recommend. I know it''s a frequent question on here and I have had a fantastic vendor and want to share the info. If you want, please put who you used and pictures too (if you want) of what they''ve done for you. I hope this is a good tool for people who lurk here. I know all PS posters are from all over, so this may be a good way to get good jewelers from around the globe.

Here is mine:

Aspen Jewelry Design- Herndon, Virginia
www.aspendesigns.net
I usually deal directly with Kurt, but everyone there is great! I give them 5 stars!!!

They are very fair with regard to prices and extremely nice. They have my business from now on and I plan on buying a lot of jewelry in my lifetime!!!
30.gif

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I hope you guys don''t think this thread is silly...I was just hoping it would help a lot of people out on PS. I am going to take pics of my ring tonight...pics to follow.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hummingbird Jewelers: Rhinebeck, NY

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think the thread is silly, but I can just see a bunch of newbies coming here with 0 posts and self promoting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results