shape
carat
color
clarity

Local place to view Stuller settings??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ericb

Rough_Rock
I am in the process of buying a ring and would like to see the Stuller Solstice and Tiffany settings in person?? Does anyone know of anyplace in the Washington DC - Baltimore area that would carry these??

Eric

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
We would imagine that just about every jewelry store in America can show you these settings or get them in overnight for you to play with... Stuller is one of the largest parts houses in the country and just about every jeweler we know orders at least some of their rings or findings from them... If you can't find a local jeweler who carries them, you could probably call Stuller and they would be able to provide you with a referral to a local jeweler in your area who buys from them or you could call Martin Fuller (see the appraisers page here on PS) because as a G.G. in McLean, Virginia he's likely to know most of the better jewelers in your area.

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
I'm actually looking for similar information, so I went to the Stuller website and emailed their contact address. They said that they'd be happy to give me addresses of local jewelers that carry their product.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results