shape
carat
color
clarity

Local GG has confirmed my ACA diamond is Real!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Taurus

Rough_Rock
Hi All
wavey.gif

I believe many of the people in this forum have had the same experiences like me who doubted the reliablities of purchasing over the internet. The risks and uncertainties are great…because money must be wired first before receiving the diamond! I’m also worry that I will never receive the e-ring or the diamond could be a CZ or stimulant. What makes things worst, I’m located in Singapore and it would not be easy to retrieve back my money…

But over the course of 2mths, I have selected whiteflash as it scores the highest in the table below. Lesley had also played an important role to help me painstakinly on finalizing the purchase. She is patient, not pushy and detailed in answering all my questions and doubts. She is a SuperStar.

Finally, I have received the Beautiful e-ring (to my supprised, it was enclosed in 2 big boxes) after waiting eagerly for 4 business days(due to time difference between Singapore & Houston) . I have brought it to local retail stores for comparison. It looks more fiery and brilliance than the Brilliance Rose and just as good as the Heart on Fire at a 40-50% discount!! Next, I brought it to a GG for verification. Under the microscope and equipments, he has confirmed that the AGS report is accurate. He says the diamond is very well cut and the price that I paid was excellent!

It is a great experience and I have learned a lot of stuffs over the net that is not possible if I had chosen to go via the B&M routes. From consumer perspective, it really makes logical and economical senses to buy via reputable internet vendors and I strongly recommend WhiteFlash.

Taurus

Rough_Rock
Almost forgot to attach the table...

Table.gif

Lizzie

Rough_Rock
Hi.

Where did you get your diamond appraised in Singapore? How much did it cost you?

Am also considering buying a diamond online but don't know if it is worth the hassle.

There seems to be a good sale at Diamond Industries and I thought it would be less hassle esp if I judge the diamond based on proportions recommended by HCA. But, exploring all options at the moment.

flowerpower

Rough_Rock
Lizzie:

I rang up a number of diamond appraisers in Singapore, and eventually decided to use a guy called Eric Wong, PBM,GG(USA,DG(Belgium), of Ideal Gemological Laboratory. The lab is located at #01-23 The Riverwalk at Upper Circular Road (off South Bridge Road, near the new Parliament House). I can't remember how much he charged me, but I think for a 1+ carat stone, he can give an oral report for S$90 and a full written report for about twice that amount. His telephone number is 6538-1968 if you want to ring him for a quotation.

By the way, I would NOT buy from Diamond Industries. The stuff I saw there was terrible! You'd get a much better deal (and a much lovelier stone) from the internet.

flowerpower

Rough_Rock
Hi Taurus

Congratulations on your e-ring purchase. Please post pics when you can - we love eye-candy here! What did the sales staff at the shops say when they saw your A Cut Above?

Interesting table. I've never come across something like that! Could you explain it please? Where did you get it from or did you come up with it yourself?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great story!! Post pix when you get them in the Eye Candy section, we LOVEEEEE pictures!!
1.gif

Congrats and good luck with the final steps (e.g. proposal?)

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results