shape
carat
color
clarity

Local antique jeweler?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone,

I have to start by saying that I''ve been lurking and this is one of the kindest forums I''ve ever seen on the internet.

I have fallen in love with antique settings and I''m recently engaged. I really want to find something with an OEC diamond in an orignal setting (not a reproduction,) but I would really like to find something in person so that I can try on the ring and see the craftsmanship in person. The trouble is, I can''t seem to find an antique jeweler in my area. I think I''m not searching in the right way or something because I''m just coming up with pawn shops.

I''ve called local jewelers, but they were no help. How do I find a local antique jeweler? Do you have any references? I live in the Sacramento, CA area.

If worse comes to worse, I will purchase on the internet, it just isn''t my preferred method of finding my ring.

Thanks so much..

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi House Cat ( love the name!!!)

Thanks for your kind words, it is a nice place here and that is the reason so many of us have been here for such a long time! Hopefully someone will be able to give you some recommendations for your area.

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Darren McClung Precious Jewelry in Palo Alto would be a great place to look...if you don''t mind the drive to Silicon Valley

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Langs is great, I second that recommendation, they have literally thousands of rings. There is also a place in downtown St. Helena called Patina that has beautiful things as well, but a considerably smaller selection.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results