shape
carat
color
clarity

*LIW #104 Introduction*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BaileyLove

Rough_Rock
Hello fellow Ladies in Waiting! I just wanted to give the customary introduction so here goes:

My boyfriend and I have been dating for three and a half wonderful years and are definitely ready to get engaged. For the past year and a half, pretty much everyone we run into (relatives, co-workers, friends) have been asking if we are engaged yet and what is taking the boyfriend so long so we finally decided to go E-ring shopping!!! We have talked about marriage since pretty early on in our relationship but have decided to wait to get married until after I finish law school..but that doesn''t mean we need to wait to get engaged
2.gif
I have been lurking on here and trying desperately to find more information about diamonds and cushion cuts in particular as we hunt for this very big and special investment. I don''t like the idea of upgrading my E-ring so I wanted to choose something classy, timeless, and special enough to make me smile even 30 years from now, which has been quite stressful!

We''ve visited all the big jewelry stores (Tiffany''s, DeBeers, Black, Starr & Frost, etc.) to really narrow down our preferences and I absolutely LOOOOVE the Tiffany Novo style E-ring that so many ladies on here have! Unfortunately, the price tag that comes with it is just not in the cards for us so we''ve chosen a custom ring that is a little more delicate and feminine but still gorgeous from a local jeweler (review to follow once we get the final product). And here is the exciting part: WE PICK IT UP ON FRIDAYYYY!
36.gif
I am so excited to see it and try it on!!!

Even though the complete surprise element is out, my boyfriend still wants to propose in a special way and ask my parents first and so on. Although I appreciate his thoughtfulness, I just want it now! But alas, this is how I came to be LIW #104. Hopefully I will make room for other ladies to move up very soon!

cally

Rough_Rock
Welcome!

I''m absolutely gaga for the Novo as well- it''s absolutely perfect, in my mind... except for the price tag
23.gif

It sounds like your wait is going to be super short! Make sure you post the pictures as soon as you can!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to LIW! It sounds like you won''t be here for very long but I hope you enjoy your stay!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the forum!!! May your stay be short and sweet!!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I know you''ll be off the list soon but I hope you have a great stay!

BaileyLove

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the happy thoughts! I hope I''ll be moving on to the Show Me The Ring board soon too!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results