shape
carat
color
clarity

Little Miss Sunshine

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is a 3.2ct fy diamond in a setting by Leon Mege. My shots aren't the greatest, and the weather has been cloudy and overcast or raining but I'm too excited to wait, so here it is.

20170511_103145.jpg 20170514_132829.jpg 20170514_121755.jpg 20170511_121154.jpg

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to emphasize how easy Leon was to work with once again. I was waffling around on stone color and he couldn't have been more helpful. Not sure if I am allowed to post a video, mods please remove if this is against TOS.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Doberman! I bet it puts off a lot of sparks in sunlight! I'm glad you had an easy go of it with LM...we had a lot of complaints about him a few
years ago so not too many people willing to go with him anymore.

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
ooh its a good week on PS for the rocks!!! Simply divine... his work is just incredible. Please excuse me while i wipe my drool!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Doberman! I bet it puts off a lot of sparks in sunlight! I'm glad you had an easy go of it with LM...we had a lot of complaints about him a few
years ago so not too many people willing to go with him anymore.

I had read this, but I have to say that Leon was fabulous to deal with - receptive to concerns, willing to discuss different ideas, prompt email and phone call replies, you name it. I've met with him in person (for my paraiba) and he was wonderful.

The hardest part for me was finding the right stone. I searched for months online and had to admit defeat. With colored diamonds, it's all nuance; you're lost if you can't see it in person. But Leon sourced the stone - GIA 3.2 ct FY vvs1. I really wanted a FIY but the prices were a bit daunting. Leon found a FY stone that was really on the verge of FIY and after a bunch of emails of photo comparisons to other stones we decided to go for it. There was zero pressure. I'm quite pleased with the results.

Last edited:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. I love Leon's work and I found him easy to work with as well. Your ring turned out beautifully and I am sure it is a joy to wear!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A magnificent masterpiece:love: Congratulations!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness - stunning :love:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking! I love your ring so much, and am happy your experience with Leon was positive! I've missed seeing his work on PS. We definitely need more photos, especially a straight-on close up of the profile because I adore the pave type you chose. Do you know if that is Leon's fishtail pave, or is it his v-cut pave? I could never tell the difference from his photos and videos.
Did LM tell you any of the specs/measurements of the shank/halo/donut/struts? Is there an opening on the bottom of the yellow gold "cup"? (I had difficulty distinguishing it in the video.)
Many thanks for sharing your new treasure! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty!! Both the stone as well as the setting are amazing. Leon did such a great job. The yellow looks super intense and I love the detailing on the setting. More pics please:love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn girl...that's a total knockout! :love::love::love:
You must be so happy to have it and at the beginning of summer (so many opportunities to watch it sparkle outside).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!:love: Sunshine on your finger. Perfection. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results