shape
carat
color
clarity

Little about me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mag00

Rough_Rock
Well, I''m new here, and after seeing what a lot of people have written I figure I''ll tell ya a little about myself - so Im not a complete stranger.

First, I think I''m by far the youngest one here?
Everyone seems to be talking about their sons/daughters/wives/husbands and so on and so forth.
I can tell you that I cannot relate one bit, as I''m 19.

Currently I''m going to college working on my BS in Psychology. I hope to further that afterwards and go for a PhD in Social Psychology (but thats way down the road).

Why am I here though? I''ve been interested in gems since I was... very young, haha.
And recently purchased a few loose gems to promote and increase my interest and knowledge.

That is all, good to be here
35.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there and welcome! I''m 20, so pretty close to you in age. Congrats on purchasing your first loose gems! What did you get, and what are you thinking of doing with them in the future??

*M*

Mag00

Rough_Rock
ah, good to see someone around the same age.

And I bought a random lot on ebay, yeah yeah i know, thats frowned upon, but its an easy way to get started.
thats why I need them looked at, lol
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m only 10 years older than you, ha! Don''t worry about being the young one--there''s no PS requirement that says you have to be married or engaged or anything, you just have to have an interest in beautiful sparklies! Can''t wait to see your loose gem collection!
35.gif

Mag00

Rough_Rock
haha yeah.

It was just kinda weird seeing all that. Especially since most of the Forums Im on, the odd ones out are the ones that are married, lol
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
It''s never too early to start drooling and obsessing over jewelry.
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:14:55 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Welcome!
35.gif
2.gif
Ditto, I got reeled in and now I''m never leaving LOL!!! I''m in my mid-twenties, there are quite a few of us in our 20''s, so you aren''t too out of range.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 4:14:55 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Welcome!
35.gif
2.gif

Thritto!!! Just think of it like this - You are WAY ahead of the rest of us! Welcome!

Mag00

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 10:37:35 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Ditto, I got reeled in and now I''m never leaving LOL!!! I''m in my mid-twenties, there are quite a few of us in our 20''s, so you aren''t too out of range.

good to know :)

Unfortunately itll be another 9 days until I can get pictures of my gems up.

But yes, it is good to start early.
although, the pictures I show you will pretty much be it.
As I plan on investing in some silver, and wont have any money for gems until later in the summer
25.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

It is great to know you are so young and yet you already have your priorities in line!!
36.gif
Very impressed!!

DKS

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Hi!

I''m double your age! (38), geez how the heck did I get so old LOL.

Anyway, welcome. I''m a recent register myself. This is a fun forum isnt it!?

I remember in college enjoying looking at gems too.

Oh, and here is really showing my age, when I was in college there was no internet LOL. My gem looking was limited to malls and jewlery stores.

I have collected quite a few nice gems over the years :)

Have fun looking around. From what I have seen there are a few other college students and youngish people here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results