shape
carat
color
clarity

Litnon/GemLine Email

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know Micheal's email? I used their online contact webpage twice but still haven't gotten a response. I tried to be patient and waited 2 days before sending a second inquiry but still no response.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I had the same experience. And still no response.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, that's odd. I just bought a stone from them and the communications were quite quick. I must have accidentally deleted one from Michael, but I have two other e-mails from a previous transaction. The generic [email protected] and the other is for Pamela which is [email protected]. Maybe there website is acting up and not sending them the inquiries?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Austen Nut. You are on the road to enabling me. ;))

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Once you succumb to the enabling, will you let us know what you got?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure; it depends on if they have what I am looking for.

Tuffy

Rough_Rock
I am also experiencing the same problem. They used to respond fairly quicky and it has been a week with various reminder emails. I am just trying to find out the tracking no for my package. This is most frustrating. Does anyone know of any other email about from the two general one we can use? I loathe to call since I am not based in US.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't know, but maybe you can try contacting him through his ebay store, in the event that is a different email?

Good luck though. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results