shape
carat
color
clarity

LisaLovesShiny Cute Ebay Picks

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone asked me to post more cute Ebay finds. Since I am mostly on a ban I thought I would share some super cute Ebay offerings as I come across them. I look mostly for saltwater strands, but this super cute strand from Pearl Paradise caught my attention. It has been listed for months at $90 with no buyers yet. I will post more finds as I come across them. :)

Pearl Paradise Exotics- 5-7mm, 14k gold clasp with a 30 day return policy.

s-l1600.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Me three!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Moi aussi :)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Akoyas can be tough to buy on the resale market because they IMHO photograph so well that sometimes you may receive a strand without the luster or color you were expecting. So unless I am sure I am only posting pics from sellers with return policies.

I think this one is cute, 7mm white baroque Akoya's for $69. A bit more than I like to pay for this size on the resale market for this size, but I thought it is worth a mention. It is only 14 inches long (mostly un-knotted) and the strand is in need of a pearl bath. 10k gold clasp, 14 day returns and free shipping.

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The shapes of those look like FWP, not akoya.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look like Akoyas but thanks for the reply. Anyways I think I will retire this thread. Would hate to be wrong and have someone buy something because I posted it and turn out to be wrong.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But have you ever seen circlé baroque akoyas? I haven't.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyways I think I will retire this thread. Would hate to be wrong and have someone buy something because I posted it and turn out to be wrong.
Oh please don’t. A bunch of us are following because we like your style and pieces that fit it, not because we’re hoping for the greatest monetary deals in the world. I think any of us would buy something you found knowing that you’re just a consumer in good faith like we are! Any oopsies, well, it’s on whoever actually buys to either do more diligence or be okay with it. Goodness knows it’s difficult to judge sometimes!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh please don’t. A bunch of us are following because we like your style and pieces that fit it, not because we’re hoping for the greatest monetary deals in the world. I think any of us would buy something you found knowing that you’re just a consumer in good faith like we are! Any oopsies, well, it’s on whoever actually buys to either do more diligence or be okay with it. Goodness knows it’s difficult to judge sometimes!!

I agree !

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Akoyas can be tough to buy on the resale market because they IMHO photograph so well that sometimes you may receive a strand without the luster or color you were expecting. So unless I am sure I am only posting pics from sellers with return policies.

I think this one is cute, 7mm white baroque Akoya's for $69. A bit more than I like to pay for this size on the resale market for this size, but I thought it is worth a mention. It is only 14 inches long (mostly un-knotted) and the strand is in need of a pearl bath. 10k gold clasp, 14 day returns and free shipping.

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

Pretty! I've looked at this seller before - always wondered if I should try. I see some items I like :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im more than happy to follow Lisa's advice (and the other PS pearl princess) wheather something latter turned out to FW or not
Im more than happy with all my freshies

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Lisa Loves Shiny - I'm looking for a single, honking pearl to hang from my Marla Aaron locks. I'm open to different types. Do you have any recommendations?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi @Lisa Loves Shiny - I'm looking for a single, honking pearl to hang from my Marla Aaron locks. I'm open to different types. Do you have any recommendations?

Not Lisa, but if you want big, budget is key. White South seas are big and price and quality varies. Golden south seas are an option too, but white is normally larger.

Edison pearls can get fairly good sized too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results