shape
carat
color
clarity

Linz Diamond at Bailey Banks and Biddle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pkandtd

Rough_Rock
Hi.

I am interested in Bailey, Banks and Biddle's "Linz" diamond. However, they seem to be REALLY pround of this "exclusive" cut. They want $9000.00 for a 1.24 carrot, I color, SI2 Clarity.

I can get a Princess cut (1.74 carrots, G color, SI1 Clarity) for $8700 from Ashford.com.

Bailey, Banks and Biddle doesn't seem to want to lower the price off their standard retail price at all.

Does anyone have any experience with this company from a negotiations perspective?

Does anyone have any experience purchasing a "Linz" diamond? Good? Bad? Were you able to negotiate?

Thanks for any feedback you could give.

PK :twirl:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The whole purpose of a 'branded' unique cut is there is no need to discount it because it is unique.
If you want to check out its cut quality get yourself an ideal-scope.
I have never seen this cut before.

pkandtd

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any advice who is not trying to sell an idea-scope?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Pkandtd, I understand you are tired from marketing pitches.

But Garry is not trying to sell ideal-scope :) He just believes it the best thing to do.

Garry is not making money on them. Ideal-scopes are not for profit but rather for educational purposes to help consumers and experts to select well cut diamonds.

Another thing which is not for profit is Garry's original tutorials on this site that thousands people are using for free as well :)

You probably know that Firescope, which has the same principle as ideal-scope, was used for years to cut EightStar diamonds.

) and consumers will be able to easily pick up better cut diamonds.

(free and not trying to sell anything :)

And Garry is right of course on the new cuts. Like designer clothes, they can be nice or not but you will pay for the name and exclusivity.

Good luck :)[/u][/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results