shape
carat
color
clarity

Lineage Diamond at Bailey banks and biddle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Christina6128

Rough_Rock
Hello,

If anyone can help me with this question about the lineage diamond at Bailey banks and biddle please let me know. I am trying to get the setting made at a jewler because it is too much money at BBB. Is this a good idea or bad idea? Will the setting look the same? I already have the diamond from my own engagement ring. I don''t know what to do. I really love the lineage diamond and it''s uniqueness about it.

Help....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are various knockoffs of this setting already (Stuller, Adwar makes them)... for better or worse. I am not very familiar with the detailed looks of the original, but assuming those are not hand made from scratch, it is conceivable that good finish would make the no-name version look darn close.

Just IMO, as usual.

Saying these, I assumed the ring looks quite close to this one. Is it ?

image005.jpg

(ring by Mark Morell at mwmjewelry.com)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Valeria-Do you have a link to the Stuller version?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2005 8:43:13 PM
Author: ame
Hey Valeria-Do you have a link to the Stuller version?
Not anymore
7.gif
and it''s a serios task to browse it all... I think they call it a fashion ring though.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That helps though. Thank you!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
They have something similar at chicjewelry.com
6333.jpg

One thing that''s interesting about that site is that they say they can customize any setting shape (like if you wanted a round) or put any gemstone in the center.

x-raylucy

Rough_Rock
emquestion.gif
So, what''s the verdict, Christina? Have you contacted anyone? Any of the PS vendors per chance? I love the one Valeria posted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results