shape
carat
color
clarity

Linda W - What kind of stone is that in your profile picture?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

greenfather

Rough_Rock
I''m still searching for stone for a custom engagment setting? I''m always taken by your stone. What it is?

Thanks,

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi GF and welcome to PS
35.gif

That is a Padparadscha Sapphire (unheated) I purchased it in 2006 from www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com It is pink/orange in color and is 2.25 carats. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for the compliment. The stone is from Sri Lanka.

Padparadscha Sapphires are the Queen of the Sapphires, they say. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me.

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 11:44:28 PM
Author: Linda W
Hi GF and welcome to PS
35.gif

That is a Padparadscha Sapphire (unheated) I purchased it in 2006 from www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com It is pink/orange in color and is 2.25 carats. I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for the compliment. The stone is from Sri Lanka.

Padparadscha Sapphires are the Queen of the Sapphires, they say. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me.

Linda
And it''s SOOOOOOO Pretty. Some day I want to own a "mini you" pad.
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m shocked that someone didn''t know about your "famous avitar." I lust after your padparadscha.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love Linda''s pad! It''s just such a purrrrfect color. Did you set it?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just when are we ever going to be able to see some pics, Miss Linda????? Huh?????

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well.. to be honest, I do have a picture, but it is horrible. My daughter''s camera is old and doesn''t photograph well. My pad looks like it has cellulite and the color looks horrible. I will have her take a better picture today or tomorrow.

I am glad you all like my pad, as much as I do.

Linda

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 11:10:47 AM
Well.. to be honest, I do have a picture, but it is horrible. My daughter''s camera is old and doesn''t photograph well. My pad looks like it has cellulite and the color looks horrible. I will have her take a better picture today or tomorrow.

Linda
I have never heard of a gemstone described as having cellulite. That''s hillarious. Do you have it set in a piece of jewelry, or is it loose?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:44:51 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover

ha ha ha ha ha, TL, glad you like my description. My Pad is very brilliant, but the way the picture came out, it does look like it has cellulite HA!!!!! The pad is set into a ring. I wear it as my alternate wedding ring.

Linda

I have never heard of a gemstone described as having cellulite. That''s hillarious. Do you have it set in a piece of jewelry, or is it loose?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock

Linda

You are funny Linda! haha cellulite--NO! It looks schparkly and gorgeous--I''d love to see more pics...

greenfather

Rough_Rock
no problem. i figured that''s what it was. i have serious color vision defciencies (not quite color blindness) and that stone just pops. how''s that for a compliment?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda,
How does a stone "cellulite" appear? I can''t imagine such a thing.
33.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 9:24:59 PM
Author: greenfather
no problem. i figured that''s what it was. i have serious color vision defciencies (not quite color blindness) and that stone just pops. how''s that for a compliment?

That is a wonderful compliment. I thank you very very much!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 9:32:58 PM
Author: Chrono
Linda,

How does a stone ''cellulite'' appear? I can''t imagine such a thing.
33.gif

HA Chrono. Well you see in my Avatar how the stone looks brilliant?? Well the way my daughter took the picture and the way it turned out, it looks like the brilliance is cellulite, ha ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results