shape
carat
color
clarity

Linda W.''s Pads!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Lisa, you are so sweet.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you Skippy and Caroline, Ilove the color too.

Linda

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stones! The more I look at this forum, the more I need. LOL!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Believe me Bee, you will fall in love with the Padparadscha, so beware.
9.gif

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Next on my list is a nice pad. Linda, ya have me mesmerzied. How is hubby tonight?? I saw your reply, but thought I''d respond here....

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for asking. He is miserable. He is sound asleep right now. Not eating very much and Miss Mazie is still watching over him. My little parrot is talking to him too, LOL.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you want a Pad?????? Are you going to go to New York to NSC to look at them? I know you will be hooked on them if you do. So many colors of them.

Wish I could go to New York with you if you do go.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 9:40:05 PM
Author: Linda W
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for asking. He is miserable. He is sound asleep right now. Not eating very much and Miss Mazie is still watching over him. My little parrot is talking to him too, LOL.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you want a Pad?????? Are you going to go to New York to NSC to look at them? I know you will be hooked on them if you do. So many colors of them.

Wish I could go to New York with you if you do go.

Linda
I''m sorry he''s in such pain, that''s a shame. I''d love to see some in person. But right now it''s just on my wish list. Are you near the city??

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa,

No, we live in Northern California. We would love to go back to New York one day though. We were there 4 years ago. Wish I had heard about NSC then HA!!! Boy I would have been in trouble.

DH is feeling a bit better today. I am getting over pneumonia, so we are both a mess right now.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results