shape
carat
color
clarity

Limited to 2 returns - need to choose carefully

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
So i Just found out that this vendor only allows two returns per year. I've ordered some stone for studs and also this emerald cut, but I am concerned about the 12.5% crown height, overly cut corners, paying unnecessarily for hpht, that it might not be completely eye clean, and I don't want to restrict my ability to see another stone that checks more boxes. Should I cancel this one?

download.png

tomato

Shiny_Rock
So i Just found out that this vendor only allows two returns per year. I've ordered some stone for studs and also this emerald cut, but I am concerned about the 12.5% crown height, overly cut corners, paying unnecessarily for hpht, that it might not be completely eye clean, and I don't want to restrict my ability to see another stone that checks more boxes. Should I cancel this one?

download.png

It is easy to get bogged down and perfectionistic, always chasing the next more perfect diamond.

You don’t mention the price, so I can’t attest to whether it’s a good deal or not.

The specs on this one are very good, personally I would wait and see it in person. The only flaw recorded on the IGI report, along the edge of the stone. I just bought a stone with a similarly located flaw and I cannot find it unless I really work at it it. It is invisible to the eye, and I suspect yours will be too.

You get two returns, so returning this one would still give you one more from this vendor (Ritani I’m assuming). I believe it’s also per calendar year, so, if you really strike out, you could just wait if you want to buy from them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results