shape
carat
color
clarity

Like to see -Pave Halo Setting with Princess Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Hello! I am a long time lurker, first time poster! My soon-to-be fiance and I are in the process of ring shopping (7 years and a 5 year old daughter later) - yeah! I have fallen in love with the Halo/Pave settings, and am leaning towards a princess cut because it is more slimming on my above average size finger. I also like a round diamond in a square setting.

I''d love to see pictures, price info, where it was purchased, 4C, and all the details from anyone that has something similar.

I''d also love suggestions as to where to purchase - our budget is $4 - $5K.

Thank you in advance!

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
I also would like something .8 - 1 ct"ish" if possible, but I don''t want to skimp on the clairity, color, or cut.

I once seen one where the stone sat high in the halo setting, not so flush...

Wow, I feel so picky;-)!

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Does anyone with a larger (9-10) finger have a princess cut daimond engagement ring in a halo/pave setting, that they would like to share pictures of? I''m convinced that I want a princess cut halo/pave setting, I just don''t know if I want the diamond bevel set, or to sit higher on prongs. I think the stone looks larger bevel set, but is more slimming when set higher??

BTW: I am totally addicted to this sight, everyone on here is AWESOME! What a blessing it is to have this sight as a resource!

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Thanks EBree, I love the Amante and the Crown - absolutely beautiful:)! I have never heard of Knox Jewelers - do you know if they have good reviews?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 2:30:35 PM
Author: Chelle0511
Thanks EBree, I love the Amante and the Crown - absolutely beautiful:)! I have never heard of Knox Jewelers - do you know if they have good reviews?

I have never heard bad reviews for Knox! I have seen many pieces and they all look fabulous. They also have a good reputation for their customer service!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 2:30:35 PM
Author: Chelle0511

You''re welcome! I know a few PSers have purchased from them and been very happy.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one ...they had a tight budget and her ring turned out beautiful. Its only a .44 princess!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ring-from-adiamor.107689/

jessicaplacethering.jpg

nrayan

Rough_Rock
here''s a pic of mine.. it''s 1.32 , but the halo sits high and the bands sit flush.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results