shape
carat
color
clarity

Like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I have a beautiful mint green moissanite that is one of my favorite stones. It was my first moissanite. I eagerly ordered more after getting that one but have never found any as pretty. Lately I have been enjoying dark colored stones that still have some fire, and I wanted something in dark blue. So I ordered a dark blue moissy off of Amazon. The reviews and photos look good. It should get here next week. I feel like Charlie Brown, always trying to kick the football just to have Lucy jerk it out of the way. But Amazon has easy returns and hope springs eternal.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Expected Wednesday!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow! I am so setting myself up for heartbreak. Maybemaybemaybe

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I know you are all waiting to see this moissanite from Amazon so here is a quick pic:

IMG_0664.jpeg

Overall it is very lovely. Lots of pretty rainbow sparkles that are hard to photograph. How “dark” blue it is depends on the angle of the light. It is greener than what I was hoping for, but I feel like it made its way into the end zone.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Ok, fine, twist my arm! Here are some more pics. Like most moissanite, it is hard to show both the fire and the facets in the same photograph.

Here it is with some fire:
IMG_0678.jpeg

It lightens to a turquoise in some light and has a lot of sparkle.

IMG_0737.jpeg

And it does have that dark saturation, which I love. If you have ever seen a dark color change teal-to-purple garnet, this moissanite has that kind of dark glow, but blue-er.

IMG_0740.jpeg

Overall I am satisfied.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results