shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox Vs Lightbox Finest (Does it matter with smaller stones?)

Nikksyny

Rough_Rock
Happy Friday everyone! I don't own a lab-created diamond yet, so I'd really appreciate any feedback. I want to buy 1-carat total weight round brilliant studs. I'd like to try Lightbox Finest for my first purchase. I just realized that they only have the 1 ctw in the regular Lightbox. Does anyone own both and do you notice the difference between the two (pretty noticeable/not that noticeable) I was thinking perhaps because of the small size it wouldn't make much of a difference, but I'm not sure. Thank you for any feedback!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
For earrings, personally I would just go with the regular Lightbox diamonds if the Finest ones are not available. You won't see the diamonds up close as much since they will be on the ear. Another option to consider is James Allen's lab diamonds where you can specify specs.

Nikksyny

Rough_Rock
Bump....anyone have pictures and or own both?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping to see if anyone has owned both and can comment on the cut or color difference.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I have a lot of the regular Lightbox diamonds and I can compare them with ideal and super ideal cuts from another supplier. My response would be 'not that different'.

It's also worth saying that comparing stones when they are set can be difficult, as the setting can totally change a stone's perceived performance. So I did the comparison with stones set in a very similar way and concluded that I'm quite happy with LB's regular offerings - I do think the cut is better than stated.

However if the diamond is to be used for something special like an engagement ring then getting 'the best' can reassure you psychologically that there is absolutely nothing inferior about your diamond and you'll never find yourself fretting about others you might have considered.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results