shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox has a countdown

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Lightbox has added cushion shaped diamonds. They have a 1 ct. cushion necklace (not pierced!) in white and blue available for pre-order. I just ordered one.

Interesting!! Are you going to keep it as a necklace or are you going to reset it?

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Lightbox has added cushion shaped diamonds. They have a 1 ct. cushion necklace (not pierced!) in white and blue available for pre-order. I just ordered one.

Oooh, which color did you order? Please share when you get it! I really like the blue, but waiting to see if they would offer an asscher cut.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@frogplus! They have a one carat cushion! They’re beautiful! Do you like cushions?
I would check the dimensions because ideal cushions are cut deeper..so will face up smaller than a 1 carat round. It’s worth checking.
I just saw! Came straight here to share and I see I'm late to the game! Lol. I think I really want round. I hadn't even looked at cushions before, just did a quick search and they're pretty close to round so I might be happy with it, but the fact that you said they usually face up smaller than round makes me think I'd probably be happier with the 8/9 carat round that they already have available over the 1ct cushion. I think I'm going to hold out and hope they give me what I've been waiting for before May. Fingers crossed. Also decided I'm going to get rose gold for my new setting (same setting just have to get a new one for the new size stone). I bought a cheapy on Amazon and I like it so much better than the white gold. I just thought white gold was classic but honestly, I'm over it. I just want what makes me happy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw! Came straight here to share and I see I'm late to the game! Lol. I think I really want round. I hadn't even looked at cushions before, just did a quick search and they're pretty close to round so I might be happy with it, but the fact that you said they usually face up smaller than round makes me think I'd probably be happier with the 8/9 carat round that they already have available over the 1ct cushion. I think I'm going to hold out and hope they give me what I've been waiting for before May. Fingers crossed. Also decided I'm going to get rose gold for my new setting (same setting just have to get a new one for the new size stone). I bought a cheapy on Amazon and I like it so much better than the white gold. I just thought white gold was classic but honestly, I'm over it. I just want what makes me happy!
I think you have a great plan!

M

Marriedbuteloped

Lightbox has informed me that they are switching to gold settings this year!

You guys, I’m going to be so poor!

Wiith Lightbox it's always better to wait a while and they will give us what we want. Amazing marketing! :)

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
I got an email for “outlet” sales on designs they are discontinuing. Got a 3/8ct white round solitaire pendant in silver for $290 including shipping. :)
I have to say, I love your interpretation of a bling ban. I look forward to seeing your acquisitions over the next few years.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha it’s earmarked as a present for someone :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha it’s earmarked as a present for someone :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just purchased the one carat lab non pierced lab diamond necklace. I have been thinking it would be nice to have one in my collection. If I decide to keep it I will probably reset it..I don’t mind the 10k white gold as it’s very sturdy...I may just keep it as is..

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Has anybody bought their earrings yet? I have my eye on the 1/8 ct studs, but they're currently not available in white stones.

I think the 0.25 ct is too big for what I want them for (my second piercing):

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Has anybody bought their earrings yet? I have my eye on the 1/8 ct studs, but they're currently not available in white stones.

I think the 0.25 ct is too big for what I want them for (my second piercing):
i think there a couple members who purchased these from loop jewelry and liked them: https://loopjewelry.com/collections...s-theyre-diamond-studs?variant=31248548298886

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
At low carat weights, mined diamonds are similarly priced.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results