shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox at Bloomingdales actually 25% plus 25% plus 15%

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Tracking for mine both said they originated in NY - not sure why one shipped USPS and the other UPS surepost. I didn't pay for shipping--I hate to pay for shipping....

syd33

Shiny_Rock
I’m bored at work so tried to take some pictures. Inside lighting with iPhone and sorry all are dirty.
Top photo center stone is a G middle Photo center is H bottom photo small band is HOF larger band is I range I think.
EB436AEE-7ABC-43FD-80EC-1CC9EB274986.jpeg
Near window
7115C1AF-350A-41E0-AD62-22B5BEB90C6B.jpeg

syd33

Shiny_Rock
just got home. The blue and white together. They are a light bluish green so anyone who wants a very vivid blue these probably aren’t it. I am happy with them for the price.
73281BA7-0695-4B15-B185-D27425B7A36B.jpeg

5B59CABF-10C1-4A0C-8AF6-A23E681647BB.jpeg

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Might you want to trade for a pink one? I was going to gift mine to my SIL rather than returning but she might want something else for Christmas. I feel like sometimes she is less into receiving the jewelry than I am gifting it lol!

If not, no pressure!

I'd definitely consider it. I'll email you later tonight or tomorrow.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Might you want to trade for a pink one? I was going to gift mine to my SIL rather than returning but she might want something else for Christmas. I feel like sometimes she is less into receiving the jewelry than I am gifting it lol!

If not, no pressure!

Is your pink by chance in yellow gold? I wanted yellow and got rose. And the blue? Do you want to get rid of it? I might be interested.

Engie13

Rough_Rock
Exciting! I tried to order a necklace from the Bloomingdale's website today, but it kept displaying an error that the item was unavailable to ship internationally (I'm based in Canada). Has anyone else had this issue?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AprilBaby, my pink is in rose gold, I kind of threw the option at Natasha because we live in the same state so figured it might be an easy swap.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How long did it take everyone to receive their orders? Mine says "processing" so was just curious.

I placed an order just under the wire on 5/10 and finally received mine today. It was sitting in processing for several days before it was sent out. Had I known it would take so long I would have paid for faster shipping! If it’s coming via Surepost, it seems the handoff between UPS and USPS adds more time too.

And thank you @AprilBaby for posting the sale! I managed to pick up a pair of the 1ct pinks in YG and the 1ct white halo earrings. They‘re even better than I expected. :kiss2:

Fingers crossed that my sensitive ears can handle the 10k settings - if not, I may have to send them back.

2803C81C-8C55-46F7-8301-9FD893155F4F.jpeg ADCDE208-DA8F-4D0A-BC9A-DA88A36151D4.png

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting! I tried to order a necklace from the Bloomingdale's website today, but it kept displaying an error that the item was unavailable to ship internationally (I'm based in Canada). Has anyone else had this issue?

Poor us, I am in Canada as well and I am almost completely positive that we cannot have Bloomingdales’ lightbox items sent to Canada. Sad!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Poor us, I am in Canada as well and I am almost completely positive that we cannot have Bloomingdales’ lightbox items sent to Canada. Sad!!

I think some of us would order for you and ship it to Canada.

I may be listing my pink studs I bought. I don't know if they'll get worn as well.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I may be listing my pink studs I bought. I don't know if they'll get worn as well.

That is so sweet of you to suggest, I bet you are right! However, I have wondered about the post office situations in the US. I’d hate to compel someone to go out and mail something if it was safer/healthier for them to stay home <3

Nice to see that Bloomingdales is having these sales somewhat regularly! I am thinking that one day I will place and order and ship it to my US postal box service thingy. I have to pickup myself though, so I’m going to wait until travel is not so... complicated.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I placed an order just under the wire on 5/10 and finally received mine today. It was sitting in processing for several days before it was sent out. Had I known it would take so long I would have paid for faster shipping! If it’s coming via Surepost, it seems the handoff between UPS and USPS adds more time too.

And thank you @AprilBaby for posting the sale! I managed to pick up a pair of the 1ct pinks in YG and the 1ct white halo earrings. They‘re even better than I expected. :kiss2:

Fingers crossed that my sensitive ears can handle the 10k settings - if not, I may have to send them back.

2803C81C-8C55-46F7-8301-9FD893155F4F.jpeg ADCDE208-DA8F-4D0A-BC9A-DA88A36151D4.png

If the pinks in yg don’t work out I will buy them from you.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m interest in the pink studsIf they are yg.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is so sweet of you to suggest, I bet you are right! However, I have wondered about the post office situations in the US. I’d hate to compel someone to go out and mail something if it was safer/healthier for them to stay home <3

Nice to see that Bloomingdales is having these sales somewhat regularly! I am thinking that one day I will place and order and ship it to my US postal box service thingy. I have to pickup myself though, so I’m going to wait until travel is not so... complicated.

Bloomingdales will not let you order some items with a cc OR paypal that isn't listed to a US address, regardless of shipping destination. Believe me, I tried!

anyone thinking of returning your purchases, just know there are a lot of non us residents who would probably snap them up in preloved!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good Lord... Didn't realize my ear shot was so HUGE. o_O It didn't look that way posting from my phone. Sorry folks!

If the pinks in yg don’t work out I will buy them from you.

Duly noted! So far so good, but if they don't pan out, I will definitely ping you.

Count me as one who will gladly help a fellow blingy friend. My contact info is on Loupetroop if anyone is needing assistance. =)2

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Lord... Didn't realize my ear shot was so HUGE. o_O It didn't look that way posting from my phone. Sorry folks!

Duly noted! So far so good, but if they don't pan out, I will definitely ping you.

Count me as one who will gladly help a fellow blingy friend. My contact info is on Loupetroop if anyone is needing assistance. =)2

I love the bling family here <3 <3

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Another sale at Bloomingdale's! 30% off!

@DoeEyes The 0.5ct colorless round pendant is available for $350, if you are interesting in making a pair of studs with your original engagement ring!

Oooh that is really tempting! We had to postpone our wedding a full year. I just mentioned this to my fiancé and that maybe it could be my postponed wedding gift, and he rolled his eyes. He is still not on board the diamond train lol. Maybe I'll just order it and not tell him. :P2

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh that is really tempting! We had to postpone our wedding a full year. I just mentioned this to my fiancé and that maybe it could be my postponed wedding gift, and he rolled his eyes. He is still not on board the diamond train lol. Maybe I'll just order it and not tell him. :P2

Sorry to hear your wedding was postponed! I believe in treating yourself too. You deserve it!! If you sign up for Bloomingdale's mailing list, I think you can get another 15% off. And of course, PSers would love to read about your continued Lightbox journey!

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone, I took advantage of the sale. Now I have a problem, because I need to process a return to Bloomingdales. I followed the online instructions multiple times. No label ever generated or was sent to me. I called customer service, but they just have endless recordings saying that due to the pandemic, no one will answer. I sent them an email, and they sent that same response: no help will be forthcoming.

All I need is an address for the return shipping. I can sort out the postage on my own, but I don’t know where to send it. Their FAQ is pretty worthless. Can anyone hook me up with an address for returning my stuff to Bloomingdales?? Thanks!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Email customer service under contact us.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, all! I caved and took advantage of the sale, too, for a 0.5ct white stone pendant, and it arrived today. I'm definitely pleased with it, and I got it for a screaming good price! I did a detailed review of it compared to my other diamonds in the other Lightbox thread, if you're at all interested:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ordered the blue .5 carat pendant and received it a few days ago. I'm torn. It's pretty and sparkly, and I got the full 65% off, but the color is a little underwhelming. It looks decidedly blue in only some lighting situations and the size looks smallish. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or return it yet.

I also ordered this pendant and feel the same way. Against a white shirt it is a light blue and very pretty, against my skin it looks more like a white diamond. I’m keeping it because it’s sparkly and for the price I’m fine with it for a travel necklace.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I ended up keeping mine, primarily due to inertia. I've been too lazy/preoccupied to return it, so I guess it's staying.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Bloomingdales seems to have a generous return policy, so even after 60 days you can return for store credit. So, I’m hanging onto the unused necklace and maybe when the store opens again, I’ll keep an eye on what’s in stock and potentially exchange it. I really would want to see the blues and pinks in person since there seems to be such a range in saturation and secondary colors.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Did anyone snag a 0.5 ct white round (in any setting) you don’t love?

I’ve had a horrible time with orders getting canceled, but would really like to buy a 0.5 ct white round to set with another I have into earrings. Thanks!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made this thread (See below) but do you think it is redundant to this thread here?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made this thread (See below) but do you think it is redundant to this thread here?

No, this thread is old so any new sals reported would be fantastic!

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like the $25 loyalist points no longer apply to lightbox. :(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results