shape
carat
color
clarity

Light in the Dark

Mainer

Rough_Rock
angled-halo-top_zps48163fba.jpg

It's winter in Maine. It's evening. It's dark. The dome light dimly lights the car. My friend is chatting a mile a minute. As she gets into the car my Infinity diamond ring catches her eye she stops mid sentence, and says, "OMG !!!!, that diamond really is bright"

Thanks, Wink and Melissa, for a diamond with sparkle that can impress even on a dark winter night.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!
Handshots please :appl:

Mainer

Rough_Rock
I'm sorry but I don't have the facilities for a picture of the ring on my hand. The photo was done by Melissa.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Super sparkly & very beautiful! :appl:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! A yellow gold diamond flower - very refreshing! You don't see a ring like this very often. I love it.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and ring!!! :love:

Do you have a cell phone? Many or even most of us just take pictures to post with our phone cameras!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! Can you also provide profile shots!

Mainer

Rough_Rock
I don't have a cell phone that takes pictures, but I do think there is a profile view of the ring. Will look for it.

Mainer

Rough_Rock
angled-halo-side_zpsf029d0c1-1.jpg

Here's the side view.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, I don't usually like halos but your ring is stunning, love it in yellow gold.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Love the halo ring! Especially this one in yellow gold, just beautiful!
Congrats!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What size is the centre diamond? Congrats it's a beautiful ring!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super pretty! I'm sure she is a stunner!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! I read nothing but great things about working with Wink and Melissa.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!!!!!! ................. while I'm sure it's cold in ME, I DO hope the season is Spring & not winter ;-)

Mainer

Rough_Rock
The stone is a 1.18 Infinity VS1 - J . It collects every bit of light in a dimly lit area and throws it back like a head light.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!! I love the yellow gold. :love: I'm so happy that you are loving it, there is something very special about an infinity cut diamond!

As a fellow Mainiac, I can commiserate with the long long winter we had this year. On, a brighter note, I hope the weather where you are is as gorgeous as it has been here for the past week or so. It almost brought a tear of joy to my eye to watch the ice go out of the lake this weekend. :dance:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and gorgeous stone! Great story also about your friend's reaction :)

Congratulations!

:appl:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mainer|1429377912|3864131 said:
angled-halo-top_zps48163fba.jpg

It's winter in Maine. It's evening. It's dark. The dome light dimly lights the car. My friend is chatting a mile a minute. As she gets into the car my Infinity diamond ring catches her eye she stops mid sentence, and says, "OMG !!!!, that diamond really is bright"

Thanks, Wink and Melissa, for a diamond with sparkle that can impress even on a dark winter night.
What a delightful recommendation. :appl:

Mainer

Rough_Rock
Thank -you Cokitty. It really was a very funny moment. My friend talks non-stop when she on a roll, but the diamond stopped her mid-sentence.

Mainer

Rough_Rock
New developments on my halo ring: The ring is a bit large and it keeps turning around so the diamond is in my palm . The ring needs resizing because I'm afraid I will chip or scratch it when grabbing ahold of something. With High Performance Diamonds generous policy of full refund on your Ideal diamond when up grading it seemed like a good opportunity to get a bigger diamond and the new Vatche setting that caught my eye. So, a whole new ring is in the works. I'll ask Wink and Melissa to take pictures of it so I can post them. Until then ......... eager anticipation.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your new project & photos! :appl:

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
An even larger CBI?? Lucky girl you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results