shape
carat
color
clarity

LeVian jewelry other than Jared?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I was in Jared today (ugh, different story different day) and I saw their LeVian collection. There were a few pieces that I really liked. I know their markup is insane, and they kept telling me Jared is the ONLY place to get it, but I don''t buy that since I have already found a few websites that sell their pieces. Oddly enough the online sites seem to be on par with with Jared had.
Does anyone know of where to find LeVian pieces with decent prices? Better yet, anyone know of similiar vendors?

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Of course!
1.gif

The prices aren't showing and I don't see the rings I liked. I guess I can check out the department stores where they say they sell them. They are sold at Macy's and I have a few gift cards that are begging to be used.
I have just found a lot of wonderful jewelry online, I was hoping I could throw them into the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results