shape
carat
color
clarity

Letting guests know when to leave

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
I''m having a bit of trouble with the wording on the invite. The private garden we''re renting on a Sunday evening is extremely strict about the time constraints. The soonest the ceremony can start is 5pm and it''s very clear in the contract that the guests need to leave by 9pm. Everything must be cleared out and cleaned up by 10pm.
How do I express this in the wedding invitation so my out-of-town guests can catch a flight back home and make it to work on Monday morning?
I want them to know that everything will definitely be over by 9pm so they can book their flights.
All I have is the typical wording so far...

Together with their families
Trelala & FI

Request the pleasure of your company
At their wedding celebration

Sunday the 24th of June 2007
At five o''clock in the evening
________ Gardens
Saratoga, Ca

Reception to follow
Reception ends at nine o'' clock in the evening?
Reception to follow, ending at nine o'' clock in the evening?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 4:16:15 PM
Author:Trelala
I''m having a bit of trouble with the wording on the invite. The private garden we''re renting on a Sunday evening is extremely strict about the time constraints. The soonest the ceremony can start is 5pm and it''s very clear in the contract that the guests need to leave by 9pm. Everything must be cleared out and cleaned up by 10pm.
How do I express this in the wedding invitation so my out-of-town guests can catch a flight back home and make it to work on Monday morning?
I want them to know that everything will definitely be over by 9pm so they can book their flights.
All I have is the typical wording so far...

Together with their families
Trelala & FI

Request the pleasure of your company
At their wedding celebration

Sunday the 24th of June 2007
Five o''clock through nine o''clock in the evening
________ Gardens
Saratoga, Ca

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Typical ending I use for events is:

"Carriages at midnight" or whatever time is the end time. Most invitations I receive have the same, but don''t know if that is used in the USA.

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
Thanks FireGoddess! You nailed it.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results