shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Letting Go: 0.88 J VS1 Transitional in Tiffany Replica

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decided to do a major unload since I am not getting younger. These are pieces I have not worn in years so might as well sell them.

First one is this gorgeous 0.88 J VS1 transitional ring I purchased back in 2006. Set in a platinum Tiffany replica, size 4.5 I have the EGL USA lab report and diamond proportions if any one is interested in seeing them. I 100% suck at taking pictures but will try if there is interest.

I haven't bought or sold anything in years so please tell me if my price is too high/low!
Tiff View 1A.JPG

Attachments

• Tiff View 3.JPG
    Tiff View 3.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Tiff View 2.JPG
    Tiff View 2.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 60
  • EGLUS30522801D.jpg
    EGLUS30522801D.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IS_EGLUS30522801D.jpg
    IS_EGLUS30522801D.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DI40X_EGLUS30522801D.jpg
    DI40X_EGLUS30522801D.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 65

Crystallized Carbon

Rough_Rock
Eep! I am interested! I remember seeing your lovely ring when I was but a lurker in this forum.

I'm on the hunt for my dream engagement ring now and am so grateful to ItsMainelyYou for pointing me in this direction! I'd love to see the lab report, a couple of videos of the diamond's performance, and a photo of it on the hand if it isn't too much trouble.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve never done a video but I’ll try. IMG_0747.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpeg
    IMG_0741.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 99

Crystallized Carbon

Rough_Rock
That is such a stunning ring. Thank you, chrono! :kiss2:

I'm not sure how or if this website allows for video captures/uploads, but please let me know if there is a way for us to coordinate on that front for a quick cellphone video — nothing too fancy or high res needed! Many thanks again in advance.

Crystallized Carbon

Rough_Rock
As an aside, I sent you an email, chrono (found via LT). I'm really keen and selfishly hoping you don't sell before we can chat further! :D

Crystallized Carbon

Rough_Rock
Hi, @chrono! Apologies for the nudge, but my ring quest has become somewhat time sensitive, and I'm very interested in receiving videos from you if your beautiful ring is still available!

The email I sent to you had the title "Tiffany Replica Ring on PriceScope" in case it helps to check your email spam folder for it.

Thanks so much again in advance!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello @Crystallized Carbon
Unfortunately, we cannot post personal videos on Pricescope. I also do not have social media to post it on to share.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hi, @chrono! Apologies for the nudge, but my ring quest has become somewhat time sensitive, and I'm very interested in receiving videos from you if your beautiful ring is still available!

The email I sent to you had the title "Tiffany Replica Ring on PriceScope" in case it helps to check your email spam folder for it.

Thanks so much again in advance!

From the LT listing y’all can email and thus trade info which would allow for vids over text, should OP be inclined.

Crystallized Carbon

Rough_Rock
Hello @Crystallized Carbon
Unfortunately, we cannot post personal videos on Pricescope. I also do not have social media to post it on to share.

Thanks so much for the response!

Ah, I understand about PriceScope. Would you consider discussing via email and sending a video that way? I just signed up for a LoupeTroop account and have contacted you via email from your listing there.

Thank you again and looking forward to hearing from you!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Price reduced to $2800.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results