shape
carat
color
clarity

Lets talk toilet paper....

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We alternate between Cottonelle and Quilted Northern. I looove the Ultra Soft Charmin, but DH doesn''t like it due to the "fuzziness" factor!
3.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmin Ultra Soft 2 ply -- large but not jumbo rolls

I like to use this instead of Kleenex ("facial tissue") for my nose too. Soft, non-scented, costs less, and at the end of a bad allergy day it is the only thing that doesn''t leave my nose all raw. (lots of "facial tissue" has lotion to make them extra soft -- but they make me sneeze)

Our real estate agent (also a good friend) came out of the guest bathroom when we had him and his wife over for dinner and had this look on his face. He caught me in the kitchen and commented that our t.p. is REALLY soft... maybe too nice (we have a septic tank). I had to re-assure him several times that it is septic safe.

ETA: And it must come OVER the top of the roll on the holder. I hate going in and finding it rolling out from underneath -- right next to the wall where the end hides and leaves you digging around when you need it most.
38.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Scott Extra Soft

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2010 12:25:55 PM
Author: TooPatient
Charmin Ultra Soft 2 ply -- large but not jumbo rolls

I like to use this instead of Kleenex (''facial tissue'') for my nose too. Soft, non-scented, costs less, and at the end of a bad allergy day it is the only thing that doesn''t leave my nose all raw. (lots of ''facial tissue'' has lotion to make them extra soft -- but they make me sneeze)

Our real estate agent (also a good friend) came out of the guest bathroom when we had him and his wife over for dinner and had this look on his face. He caught me in the kitchen and commented that our t.p. is REALLY soft... maybe too nice (we have a septic tank). I had to re-assure him several times that it is septic safe.

ETA: And it must come OVER the top of the roll on the holder. I hate going in and finding it rolling out from underneath -- right next to the wall where the end hides and leaves you digging around when you need it most.
38.gif
My husband trained me on this one. I never knew there was a way to put the roll on. I am happy to put the roll on that way; just didn''t know it was a ''thing''. I suppose it makes sense.
3.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Charmin Ultra Strong, I hate the Ultra Soft
14.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Fold or crumble the toilet paper before you wipe?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/21/2010 3:59:59 PM
Author: Autumnovember
Fold or crumble the toilet paper before you wipe?
It should be very precisely folded into a fluffy (but durable) square.

To do otherwise leaves unpredictable edges, potential gaps, unknown thicknesses, and just a messy looking jumble.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 9:04:25 PM
Author: Galateia
I buy the expensive ultra soft Charmin paper, because I am willing to eschew going out for dinner over rasping my tender regions with abrasive paper. I have an unfriendly relationship with my elimination system as it is, and I really don''t need to add insult to injury, if you take my meaning.

Oh, the sharing on PS!
27.gif
insult to injury...very funny! im 2 ply any brand thats on sale.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I''m guilty. I dont fold
38.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m also a wet wipes lover, and definitely a folder!! Otherwise, it''s just handfuls of waded up mess waiting to happen! Also, I''m a patter/blotter not a wiper.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
hahahaha my SO would love this. He is OBSESSED with wet ones.

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
Woah woah woah. I had no idea people folded. Clearly, I have much to learn.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/21/2010 9:13:39 PM
Author: Autumnovember
hahahaha my SO would love this. He is OBSESSED with wet ones.

I thought all straight guys were obsessed with wet ones.
37.gif

emilyalyse

Rough_Rock
We buy basically w/e is on sale, so long as it''s soft. lol!
As well as plenty of flushable wet wipes.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember an old joke...about three nations competing for the best-quality toilet paper. Of course, one presented a three-ply, another one with slightly erotic pictures, and the third one (very technologically-minded) presented pills...the result came out neatly package in cellophane.

Slightly off, but people seem so serious about it...
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 9:04:25 PM
Author: Galateia
I buy the expensive ultra soft Charmin paper, because I am willing to eschew going out for dinner over rasping my tender regions with abrasive paper. I have an unfriendly relationship with my elimination system as it is, and I really don''t need to add insult to injury, if you take my meaning.

Oh, the sharing on PS!
27.gif
I have the same problem
emembarrassed.gif
Only the best for my bottom
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 9:15:49 PM
Author: kenny
Go green.
ack, ack, ack....your posterior must be made of stronger stuff, Kenny