shape
carat
color
clarity

let's talk honeymoons!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
We've been talking about this a lot lately. We're hoping to go to the Italian Riviera, but we'll see.

We both want a beach and history all in one place. If the budget doesn't allow for Europe, we've talked about Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, or Big Sur.

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
We were married in February and live in a fairly tropical climate so instead of doing the beach honeymoon since we go to the beach nearly every day, we decided on a week in Asheville, North Carolina. It was BEAUTIFUL!! Not too warm and not too cold. We have a friend's wedding in October about an hour from Asheville and will be staying at the same place we honeymooned :)) Can't wait!!

happybear

Shiny_Rock
We're getting married on Friday and will leave for our honeymoon the following Friday.
Going Austria and Czech Rep for 18 days! Planning to cover Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Salzburg, Salzkammergut and Vienna :rodent:

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
We left for Bora Bora three days after our wedding. It was beautiful and relaxing and truth be told, we got a little bored by about day 5 or 6 (we stayed for 9 days, I think). Now I'd kill to be bored in an overwater bungalow with just my husband and no worries!

honeymoon.jpg

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
We're getting married in June, but probably won't take our honeymoon until September or October. I'd like to do something relatively simple and close (maybe Hawaii) since we'll most likely go on an extended trip to China later in the year to visit his relatives.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Our Wedding is next Saturday.. Saturday night we are going to stay in a nice hotel and then going home..
The next weekend (which is also memorial day weekend) our MOH and BM are taking us to a local resort/state park for four days (our wedding gift from them)

We will be taking our Honeymoon in November (we live in Ohio and would rather go somewhere warm when the weather at home is cold :) )

We will be leaving on a Friday, staying in a hotel.. leaving on a 7 day cruise through the Eastern Caribbean and then staying at a resort for 3 more days.

The other nice thing about going on our honeymoon in November is that we will be gone over Thanksgiving. We have divorced/remarried parents so our holidays are like the movie "Four Christmases" :| ... We're looking forward to having our first official "married" thanksgiving be just the two of us!

I can't imagine how stressed I would be right now if I was having to make sure everything was ready for a honeymoon on top of all this wedding stuff!

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
We are going to Malaysia in September (Borneo!) about a month after we get married (August). We will be gone for 4 weeks. Can't wait.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results