shape
carat
color
clarity

Lets talk heads

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
What alternatives are there for someone who doesn''t like the tulip head, traditional basket, or bezel. Wanting the stone up high to see the culet! I would like as little metal as possible.

There were a few on here but can''t seem to find the pictures.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The only thing I can think of something like a tension setting though that would be quite a lot of metal.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

28ZZ18.jpg

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Like the setting...would have to be higher with split claws and diamonds 3/4 way round the shank. Have emailed the BIG "L" but looking for ideas in the meantime.

Thankyou

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

quest3stonGYPoobie.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never been a fan of simple solitaires, but this ring is breathtaking! I **heart** it big time!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 9:27:21 AM
Author: Gypsy

Forgot to hit quote-Re: the first Pearlman's pic.

I've never been a fan of simple solitaires, but this ring is breathtaking! I **heart** it big time!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys

I Iike the Mark Morrell Petite Torchiere! but not with the cross over metal at the base of the head. Metal shaped more like an onion bulb coming to a point where the prongs split into two. Wonder how narrow a shank I could get away with on a 5ct. I would like a 1 sided diamond pave shank.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results