shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk about CS projects in progress

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At some point in the future, I want a “dancing” stone band with these demantoids and pink diamonds. The round diamond is around 40 points. E4BBB4A8-EE64-4823-A94D-BEF2621CFC25.jpeg

zhazha

Rough_Rock
I like them all except the super dark sapphire.

Lol the last two pictures are from the same stone…. It is the first stone I bought, a learning stone that pictures could appear lighter than in real life. Maybe I will need to think of other uses for it

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screenshot_20211224-125658_Gallery.jpg

Lol ring twins (kinda)... I'm making these into a gypsy set ring with yg. Love emeralds and diamonds together!

This is going to make a gorgeous gypsy ring. Are you having DK do it or someone else?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
This is going to make a gorgeous gypsy ring. Are you having DK do it or someone else?

Already been talking to Dan about it. Satin finish, and solid. I wish I could afford DK to set everything but Dan does a really good job for me and understands my vision.
But DK for my engraved pieces! 100%.
My sunny zircon:cool2: is almost ready!

Oh man, this is going to be killer! That emerald!! :love: Do you have details on the stones?

Thanks for asking! The OECs are 0.89ct GIA K/VS1 and 0.89ct GIA L/SI1.

The emerald is 1.37ct with minor oil according to GRS. Oh! And it has the mariposa effect, which is cool.

The emerald is 7.25mm high while the OECs are 6mm. So I'm hoping they'll end up looking really chonky next to wach other, but not to the point where they look to be about the same size.

Here's my inspo pic. Isn't it beautiful?? *wipes tear*
antique 3-stone top view.jpg

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
What fun upcoming projects! I can add an in-progress ring with an OEC (circular brilliant) and a couple emeralds. The emeralds are quite included but I liked the color and cut on them. I just took this picture, under a piece of tape, for my reference before sending off for it to happen. 20210505_212045~2.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for asking! The OECs are 0.89ct GIA K/VS1 and 0.89ct GIA L/SI1.

The emerald is 1.37ct with minor oil according to GRS. Oh! And it has the mariposa effect, which is cool.

The emerald is 7.25mm high while the OECs are 6mm. So I'm hoping they'll end up looking really chonky next to wach other, but not to the point where they look to be about the same size.

Here's my inspo pic. Isn't it beautiful?? *wipes tear*
antique 3-stone top view.jpg

Yes please! :love::love::love: That setting is gorgeous! I can’t wait to see yours set like that. It’s going to be a dream ring.

Obscura

Shiny_Rock
So I did a bad thing. Lol. I just bought a half eternity band to replace my wedding band that does not match, but was what we could afford.

What my dear fiance doesn't know is I also just sent my sapphire to get set into a diamond accented pendant. Shhhh...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results