shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s send our prayers and best wishes to

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
our thoughts are with you Nan!!!! good luck to you and Angelo....hugs!
emhug2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan snuck one over on me. That first pic was taken at my house and I didn''t notice it as I was just looking at his sweet face.
12.gif
Kisses and hugs and more kisses and hugs!!!!!!
12.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
sunsilly.jpg

See? Angelo''s future is so bright that he has to wear sunglasses!
21.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers and hugs for all of you.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just talked to Nan. They got to the hospital very early this morning, but have to wait as they had to operate on another child first and it''s the same surgery that Angello needs so they have to wait a long time before Angello goes back for surgery. It''s very fustrating. They are just hanging and waiting.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a big {{{{{hug}}}}} to Nan and Angello. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, that must make it even more stressful! I can''t imagine how tough it must be to watch your beatiful baby have to go through surgery like that. More thoughts and prayers, cutie Angello and Nan!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Sending thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck, Nan and Angello, and my prayers are with you.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Many prayers going out to Angello for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

widget

Ideal_Rock
How unnerving such delays must be!
7.gif

Angelo's surgery was the VERY FIRST THING I thought of this morning when I woke up...

Prayers and best wishes ongoing....

widget

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love to you Sevens and little Angelo - I know it will all go well, what a sweet little man he is and I hope he has a very speedy recovery
35.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Awww.. Your little guy is adorable, Sevens!

Best wishes and prayers for Angello!
35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Angelo will be in my prayers. Bless his little heart!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
UPDATE: They just took Angello back to surgery at 1:45!!!! It has been a very long day for all of them. The baby that was operated on before Angello needed the same surgery that Angello needs and his went well. I told Nan that at least the surgeon was all warmed up for little Angello. She is exhausted and was going to get some coffe and something to eat. The next update will be when they put Angello on bypass. She will call me when that happens and I will give an update then. Keep those prayers coming his way. She says hi to everyone and says thank you!!!! The operation probably won''t be finished until 7:00 tonight or so.
Lisa

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, Kaleigh. I have to believe all the thoughts and prayers coming their way will help. This is the final leg of a long and difficult journey for Nan, Angello and their family.

emlove.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
UPDATE: They just took Angello back to surgery at 1:45!!!! The operation probably won''t be finished until 7:00 tonight or so.
Lisa
Oh, my....

Thanks for the update, Lisa.... Poor Nan!! I wish there was some way she could catch a little sleep!

My thoughts and prayers have not left them for a moment ...

((((((hugs hugs hugs))))))

w.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I''m sure after she gets something to eat she will catch some sleep. She is just soooo tired as they got to the hospital at 6AM and had to wait around for hours. She really appreciates the support.
12.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Kaleigh, for keeping us posted. Angello is in good hands, and Nan has all our support. I''ll check back in a bit . . . .

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Sending all my best thoughts to Nan and Angello. I hope for a sucessful surgery and quick recovery. He is such a cutie pie!

****************************HUGS*KISSES*HUGS*KISSES*HUGS********************************

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the update, Lisa. Poor Nan. I hope she''s getting some much needed rest.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Nan- I''m keeping you and the tough little man in my thoughts today. Everything will go just fine.
4.gif

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
i have just offered a prayer for angello, his family and the medical team who are caring for him. i will continue to think about them throughout the day hoping for a quick recovery. banjo

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I feel for Nan--the wait is nerve wracking enough. Wishing excellent care from the health care staff for Angelo & family.

cheers--Sharon

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
praying for strength for nan and wisdom for the medical team.
my thoughts are with them all right now.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still hoping
emrose.gif
, praying
emhot.gif
, dreaming
emrainbow.gif
, thinking
emlove.gif
, wishing
emstar.gif
for a quick successful surgery and recovery!!! And some sleep for Nan!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers continuing.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the update kaleigh, my heart goes out to them....continual prayers from me too.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for keeping us updated, kaleigh! I''ll be keeping Angello & Nan in my thoughts & prayers.

emhug.gif
emhug2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts and prayers continue for Angelo,Nan, and the whole family. May only good things be on the other side of this traumamatic time...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results