shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s send our prayers and best wishes to

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan, you must be overwhelmed and bursting...he is so precious and seems to be thriving! I am looking forward to getting a chance to meet you when you next get together with Kaleigh!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, he''s all grown up! When they lose their "baby" look and start get the little kid look...it always make me a little sad! He''s still a doll and those eyes are going to make him one popular boy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh he looks great - so happy with that beautiful smile!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just saw this... what a beautiful (oops! Handsome) boy! And so much joy!

I love his clothes-- have this thing about kids clothes... always want to buy them for SOMEONE when I see them.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
YEAH NAN!! HE looks Wonderful!! OH YEAH!!! YEAH YEAH!!! HE IS GETTING SO BIG!!

I just love it!!! Love it love it and love it some more!! WOW!!!

And your kids are just adorable..... WOW.. you are so blessed!! THEY are so blessed to have you as a mother!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH my, I can''t believe how big he has gotten. You''ve got to post more pics with fewer months inbetween so it''s not so shocking to see him becoming such the little man. He looks wonderful
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s also talking up a storm, it''s amazing to hear him. He''s such the little charmer and is making great strides in his development. It''s awe inspiring to see how far he has come since I last saw him in the hospital. I almost can''t believe it''s the same kid!!! Kudos to Nan, cause she has done such a great job taking care of him. All her kids are terrific, and are soooo cute!!!
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so beautiful and tawn''s right on--the baby look is being shed away as the little boy look takes hold!! He''s just a gorgeous child (no surprise--so''s the whole brood!!!)

Wonderful to see him smiling and thriving
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
He looks gooood!
Praise the Lord!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Nan ~
emrose.gif

Angello has the dreamiest eyes and glowing smile!
emlove.gif
face23.gif
emlove.gif

Praying for continued well being and much happiness for Angelo, and the rest of your wonderful family.
emhot.gif
emrainbow.gif
emhot.gif

Thank you for sharing, I will be looking forward to more cutie-pie pics of Angelo!

Take care and have a blessed Sunday!
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
He looks so great - and wow, so big now! Gorgeous pictures. Always love updates on our little man!
36.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!! so glad to see Angello...he''s looking amazing! my best to you all Nan!
35.gif
~k

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Nan, little Angello isn''t so little anymore! Boy, the time does fly. He looks adorable.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
sevens one,

I have been reading for almost 25 min, non stop from the beginning and I wanted to say that I am so relieved and thrilled that your son (who is ADORABLE) is doing well. I read the first 25 pages, and then I admit, skipped to page 40 to make sure he was doing ok!!!

I''ve only been on PS for a month, but I wanted to let you know that I am happy that your son is healthy and doing well.
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He looks fabulous Nan!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nan he looks just sensational! You truly are astounding, and your strength and determination shines in that gorgeous glowing face. More Kleenex please!!
1.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh Cutie Pie!!!! He''s getting so big!!!!! And he looks absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thanks for the update, Super Mom! (Nan!) :)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the new pics nan! it''s great to see that precious smile.
enjoy your summer!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is SOOOOOO adorable! And that "relaxin" photo is worth MORE than a thousand words!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angello looks teriffic! So glad he''s doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results