shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s see your Lucida X-prong rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Lumpkin! Mine''s set in platinum 950.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty Kerbear and JFO.

Mine is PT 950

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine with a 1.03 round. It was made to sit flush with wedding band (by family friend) and it sat too high so I had WF fix it for me. Still sits nice and flush but it''s lower now.

lucidastylering.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
The prongs look chunky and goofy in the picture but they really aren''t. They are just thicker at the bottom because that''s how the ring was originally made. They also clawed the prongs for me on top which looks much better than the chunky prong tips I used to have. You can also see my sizing balls on the bottom. They are great because my finger size changes drastically and a lot.....sometimes I can''t get the ring off now but atleast I have no spinning and it fits even when I''m swelled (the chunk of my fingers just go in-between the balls, but it''s not uncomfortable). I was even able to wear these after a recent surgery when I was all puffed up on morphine.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think they look chunky. I love your taste in jewelry. I''m still lusting after your Etoile. I wish I could have bought it when you sold it, but the diamond went to a loving home, at least, and I''m sure it is being well cared for. Your X-prong is lovely, too.

I ended up deciding against an X-prong because of my large hands and smaller diamond. An 80 pointer looks great on a size 6 finger in a solitaire setting, but I''m afraid on my size 8 finger it would look less well proportioned. I still love the look, though, and I''m enjoying all the eye candy!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
How about a setting with a halo? An .80 would look stunning I believe.
10.gif
Something like this one, for example:

http://www.jamesallen.com/designer_jewelry/meno_collection_by_danhov.asp?module=setting&cid=294&item=1131

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you can swing it, I like tulip''s halo suggestion lumpkin, it would definitely add spread. Plus they''re purty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results