shape
carat
color
clarity

Lets See the Man Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DanieBurger

Rough_Rock
Post pictures of the wedding bands you like. Looking for unique options, something not so plain....

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

There are lots of options if you look on the net and it just depends what you like the best!

Cartier has one with screws in it and there are lots of rings 'inspired' by Cartier.

Also www.boonerings.com is great for titanium and I think other PS-ers have had really good service from him.

Boone Titanium ring 7mm flatwithsatinandpolish.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
What sort of metals do you like? There are lots of styles in white metals: Platinum, White Gold, Titanium, Tungsten and even Steel.

This one has grooves, but you can also get engraved. www.tradeshop.com has pages of celtic engraved bands for men and women.

diamondsunlimited.com platinum lines 4.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Another technique is mokume gane but some people suggest that you should have a plain inner core to prevent electrolytic action from salts in your skin

george sawyer 29H18.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
This one is another engraved / carved ring and I think artcarved have similar to this one, but others such as BEL also have good examples and I think White Flash has their own engraver if you wanted to design your own.

If he likes more 'techy' rings then I spotted one with Steel and Carbon Fibre a while ago but didn't save it. Sorry!

coates-done.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 9/10/2004 11:20:51 PM DanieBurger wrote:

Looking for unique options, something not so plain....----------------

DanieB & Valeria101, check out this site greenlakejewelry. Lots of bands
lickout.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I think I am the only wife who has a husband with a collection of wedding rings. The two-tone with white gold etching is his original band (I have the match) which is 18 years old and still looks pretty good. The plain gold band was purchased shortly after the wedding so he wouldn't bang up the *real* ring. He wears that when he is doing yard work, construction around the house, or working on the cars. The diamond band was purchased at about the 7th anniversary. It looks nice when the husband is all shined up. The titanium band was purchased this year for an 18th anniversary gift. Mr. DiamondLil does not wear any other rings, but changes his wedding rings depending on his attire. Sort of like me and my jewelry.
9.gif

DiamondLil

rwr1.jpg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
This is my husband's ring from titaniumstyle.com. His first ring was white gold and looked so bad after a month that he decided to ditch it for titanium which he loves.

1-022.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
The more I see these titanium bands I want to get one...... for the hubby (I guess)
rolleyes.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results