shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

Haha!! Well here's a comparion collage I made recently, left is me at my wedding in 2014 when I was 220lb and right is earlier this year and down to 170lb! 20180310_064508.jpg

Wow! Awesome fish AND transformation, @jordyonbass! I like the new svelte, clean cut version of you! :)

Haha I know how beautiful your mug is but I respect leaving it to others imagination...I will say that Jimmianne is beautiful inside and out. :appl:
YOU are a sweetheart, beautiful Missy

Hehe thanks @missy and @msop04 :mrgreen2:

A couple weeks ago I took a pic of my waist line in the mirror and nearly fainted. I used to have a 36 inch waist and it's now 30-32 inches :whistle:

56.jpg
First day at Harry Winston.....

I just did a double take. I was wondering why you were posting a picture of the late Jim Croce and then read your caption. Oh my gosh - what a resemblance!

Your hair was as curly as my beard gets when I grow it out
:lol:
Of course, now my hair only grows where I don't want it. I do miss the moptop....

Why? I posted a few pics of myself on this thread. I don't see any pics of you on this thread. :Up_to_something:

I demand to know a page number so I can finally lay eyes on the (in)famous DF!!!

Cute baby Gramps

Thank you Missy.

Why? I posted a few pics of myself on this thread. I don't see any pics of you on this thread. :Up_to_something:

Is that a compliment? :Up_to_something::lol:

My picture is on my avetar. I look exactly the same!

My picture is on my avetar. I look exactly the same!
I can vouch for that. I remember chuckling to myself that your face is exactly the same as your baby avatar lol. Some people don't change and some people become unrecognizable the minute puberty strikes lolol.

:lol:

Of course, now my hair only grows where I don't want it. I do miss the moptop....

I'm lucky that it doesn't grow where I don't want it - but like your missing moptop - mine doesn't grow where I do want it :lol:

Haha!! Well here's a comparion collage I made recently, left is me at my wedding in 2014 when I was 220lb and right is earlier this year and down to 170lb! 20180310_064508.jpg

Wow, huge difference!

You are both lovely!

:praise: I'm sure it was more in focus than that but I downloaded it from facebook.

Please post a current photo of yourself, and bump for new members.

@kayla17 you are beautiful and definitely not old. And your inner beauty (from knowing you here) shines through in every photo.

@Queenie60 love your pose. Cool and sophisticated and beautiful.

@Nikki1415 you and your cat are so pretty. Love your photo.

@Weeivy73 you are adorable.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP